Haley comets music practical practices without poster
Haley Comets Music
1. Pass with care and quiet.
2. Positive posture, positive attitude policy.
3. Pay attention by looking.
4. Get permission to talk.
5. Politeness and respect is expected.
6. Participate, practice, be prepared, and
7. Take proper care of music room
8. Play instruments with permission only.
9. Procedures should be followed.
1. Verbal reminder.
2. Two Positive Choices.
3. Time Out: Dugout or Buddy Room.
4. Parent/Guardian Contact.
5. Office Referral.
Music Class Procedures
1. Entering and
2. Books and
3. Gathering places
4. Drills procedures
6. Music room passes
7. “Don’t do” stuff
8. Participating postures
9. The Dugout procedure
10. Daily Music Listening
11. Music Buddies
12. Music Keepers
13. Line up/hallway
14. Music Tech Center
15. Recorder procedures
Seated in chair, posture erect, but
relaxed, quiet, ready to begin.
Seated with back away from back of
chair, posture erect, shoulders back, but
down, relaxed, feet flat on floor, hands
on thighs, eyes focused on conductor,
ready to perform.
Standing, hands to sides, one foot
slightly in front of the other, head up,
eyes focused on conductor, ready to
Seated in chair, leaned back and
relaxed, quiet, listening, but taking a
break, or eyes closed resting.