EVERYONE is involved in high-stakes asks. Join Kent Stroman for a discussion on seven ways leaders can more effectively serve others as they make decisions that have lasting consequences.
Participants will discover how to:
* Build proficiency in asking the right questions at the right time and listening effectively to the decider
* Maximize the result for the person making the ask and the person making the decision
* Apply new skills immediately in sales, business negotiations, fundraising, volunteer endeavors and more
* Become more comfortable, confident and effective when asking
* Get out of the ‘guessing game’ with friends, co-workers, clients and customers