One fine body…
- Reno, Nevada Area, United States
- Work For some reason, I still have a hard time explaining to my mom exactly what it is that I do.
- Industry Technology / Software / Internet
- Website bryanlandaburu.com
- About Customers (not brands) are in control of their own journey. The role of marketing has evolved to span every point along that journey. I believe marketing should be creative, authentic, and accountable. I lead teams that combine content, data, and design to create exceptional customer experiences. I am currently the Head of Marketing for Hero, a SaaS software platform that helps K12 schools manage student behavior and recognize students in a positive way. Prior to this, I served as the Director of Global Marketing for the Plasco ID companies, overseeing all marketing initiatives for their direct and indirect channel sales efforts in North, Central and South America. From within Plasco ID’.