A little about the movie…
• Title: “Bethany”
• Genre: Fiction; Horror
• Rating: 16A
• Description: A group of friends
are taking some photos, when
they hear a noise. They start
running but they don't get
URBAN PICTURES · DREAMWORKS
• The target market for this movie is for teenagers
and adults over the age of 16, however
accompanied by an adult¡, ages 14 and over are
ﬁne watching the movie due to bloody and graphic
• For horror lovers, this ﬁlm has a beginning, middle
and end but also the fear and horror customers pay
Advertisement to the public…
• In the theatres with other related movies and / or genres.
• social medias such as Twitter or Facebook
• Newspapers and by television
• Word of mouth.
• Demand- hold a showing in only certain areas/theatres
these are some useful ways that we can use as
advertisement for the movie.
As the Urban Pictures advertising company, we will appeal to the
consumers such as exciting trailers, posters and eye-catching ads that
will make people turn and stare.
We will also make it so our advertisements appeal to everyone and
anyone who loves horror and ﬁction, even to people who are not usually
into that genre.
They have created epic horror movies such as;
• the ring
• Paranormal activity
• The ruins
With this major company, there is a bigger budget for
the movie, advertisements, etc.
• As a company, we want to do all that we can to
promote the movie for whichever company we are
• Also, we want to best the competing companies
and promote ourselves in addition.
• to be the number one company; bringing in the
most proﬁt then the leading competitors and