• With the advent of the DB Call A Bike
iPhone App, bikes with GPS and a sensible
ﬂat rate price for the service, renting a bike
never was easier or cooler. Collaborative
consumption is the new trend. Owning and
riding a Fixie looks lame and conspicuous.
• Spread awareness to younger demography;
DB is easy, cool, cheap and FUN and
available NOW in your city.
• Let the world know just how easy and cool DB Call
A Bike is by launching a competition where city
borough residents ﬁght it out against each other
Foursquare-style using and validating the service.
• Four teams compete against each other in a game
of Foursquare with the goal of having the most DB
Call A Bikes in their square (borough) on a given
day within a set timeframe (start/goal).
• A Flashmob game, community/grassroots
style, no active DB involvement with
independent self-regulating organization
• Live streaming/comments/moderation in all
Internet channels (custom website/FB/
• Have video crew ﬁlm preparations,
execution and aftermath.
• An ofﬁcial DB competition.
• Have DB sponsor any and everyone who signs up for the
competition with a one day version of the ﬂat rate offer. Any time/
costs when exceeding X minutes rented are signed over to the
competition (instead of invoicing).
• Have prize for winning side; Part support for charitable related
cause chosen by winner + individual prizes like free subscription for
X months for winners/participants.
• Independent jury and, live streaming/comments/moderation in all
Internet channels (custom website/FB/twitter/ustream/YouTube
• Have pro video crew ﬁlm preparations, execution and aftermath.
• Partner with Foursquare (the company) and/or Facebook Places
for promo and have the users/renters check in on the bike
• “Mayor of bike #4657”
“Tip left here: #4682 has sloppy suspension, malfunctioning
“+3 points!You have checked in on #4556 5 times”
“Your friends recommend #4702”
• Extra custom badges e.g.“Eco-King”,“Speed King”,“Bike Thief”,
• Etc. Enabling further distribution in other networks / cross posting