General Overview of Scienco/FAST, Products, and examples of marine wastewater treatment system installations. http://www.sciencofast.com
Our Solution… Installed on some of the ‘greenest’ ships in the world!
Marine Sewage Devises are required on all vessels with facilities. Even with marine vessels' constant movement, small space requirements, variable ship personnel, and flow surges, the MarineFast’s robust treatment process delivers consistent performance to make innovative patented FAST system technologically advanced and extraordinarily reliable.
MarineFAST is inherently self-regulating, with no adjustments required. The performance of MarineFAST is not dependent on the skill of the operator; Certified, reliable, and proven process in available Crew Sizes of Up to 1 – 39 People, 11 – 80 People, 33 – 900+ People:
* Self-starting, self-regulating operation
* Long service life
* Worldwide technical support
* Superior protection against corrosion
* Easy to upgrade older units
1. Tug Boat 2.Harbor Tug 3. Offshore Platforms 4. Tugs 5. Pilot Boats 6. Offshore Supply Vessels 7. Drill Ships 8. Crane Barges 9. Diving Support Vessels 10. Fire Boats 11. Semi-Submersibles 12. Shop and Office Barges 13. Tankers 14. Container Ships 15. Bulk Carriers 16. Survey Ships 17. Research Vessels 18. Cruise Ships 19. School Ships 20. Float Homes etc.
FAST can handle any combination of seawater, freshwater, blackwater, graywater, ground food waste, conventional toilets and vacuum toilets without adjustment.
Performance Based on Experience and Knowhow
The advantages and reliability of FAST sewage treatment systems are inherent in the FAST process. It is a winner where consistently good performance is required, where loading and operating conditions vary and where trained operators are not available. These applications include but are not limited to marine and offshore. The advantages and reliability of the FAST process also makes it ideal for many land applications (www.biomicrobics.com).