3 ”P” of Personality Disorder
• Problematic 對病患造成一定的因擾 (clinically
significant distress or problems for self or
others; may be difficulties in social life, work,
• Persistent 在生命中持續 (pattern is stable &
long-standing; present since early adulthood or
adolescence and continues to adulthood)
• Pervasive 影響生活的廣泛性 (pattern is
inflexible; & in broad range of personal or
Prevalence of PD
Range of Estimates:
• Based on US data, about 6% to 15% of the
population has a personality disorder.
• 10-20% Psychiatric Outpatients
• 10-60% Psychiatric Inpatients
Paranoid Personality Disorder
Are you threatening me ?
• Antisocial: 反社會人格 Disregard for & frequent
violations of the rights of others
• Borderline: 邊緣型人格 Instability of relationships, selfimage, emotions, control over impulses.
• Histrionic: 戲劇性人格 Excessive emotionality &
• Narcissistic: 自戀型人格 Grandiosity, need for
admiration, & lack of empathy.
• Avoidant: 畏避型人格
Social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy,
hypersensitive to negative evaluation.
• Dependent: 依賴型人格
Excessive need to be taken care of, leading to
submissive and clinging behaviour.
• Obsessive-compulsive: 強迫型人格
Preoccupied with orderliness and perfectionism
at expense of flexibility.
A. Odd or Eccentric
B. Dramatic or Erratic
Obsessive - Compulsive