Partner Helpdesks are no longer the call centers of the past. As the “front door” to the vendor, the Helpdesk is the first point of contact with its Partners. This function places the Helpdesk at the heart of issues and problems Partners encounter when working with their Vendors.
This webinar includes real data and examples for:
1. Identifying the Pain - What gives Partners the most trouble?
2. Defining the Scope - What areas and programs should the Helpdesk support?
3. Using Effective Measures - How do you set and measure Service Level Objectives?
4. Taking Action – How do you use the data to improve Partner satisfaction?
5. Realizing The Advantage – How does this the Vendor and Partner organization?
In today’s competitive, dynamic channel marketplace the Partner Helpdesk serves both a tactical AND strategic function for vendors. If a Vendor is looking to improve Partner satisfaction and loyalty, increasing channel Partner revenue, reduce channel operational and support costs or boost channel account managers’ productivity and efficiency, perhaps the Partner helpdesk has the answers.