Some group of scientist
do believe that global
warming have been
rising and that human
activity is a significant
Many things as a result of human activity causes global
•Cutting down trees
• Turning on a light
• Watching TV
• Listening to a stereo
• Washing or drying cloths
• Using a hair dryer
• Riding in a car
• Heating a meal in the micro wave
•Playing a video game
It causes a rise in sea level
It is a threat to:
How can people contribute to
reduce or stop global
• Turning off appliances when not in use
• Watch what u buy
Polar ice caps seem to be one of the
strongest points to the existence of global
1. Have you looked at your own outside
thermometer? Record lows and snow storms
2. Seventh grade physics shows that CO2's
molecular weight makes it very heavy. It can't rise
high enough to cause the greenhouse effect.
3. Error rate in temperature samples used is greater
than the claimed temperature rise.
4. Glaciers in Greenland have recently been shown to be
getting thicker, not thinner.
5. Stories of polar bears declining are lies.
6. CO2 is plant food!
7. Clearing of forests happens only where governments
own the forest.
14. Volcanoes and the ocean are by FAR larger sources of
CO2 and other "greenhouse" gases
15. NASA was actually caught faking "warming" data.