Burlington power pt

517 views

Published on

Leadership and Goal Setting Powerpoint by Tim Wollaeger

0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
517
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
1
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
2
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Burlington power pt

  1. 1. Goal Setting &Goal Setting & Problem SolvingProblem Solving Timothy J. WollaegerTimothy J. Wollaeger High SchoolHigh School Class of 1962Class of 1962
  2. 2. ScheduleSchedule  Tuesday 8:00 – Noon: ClassroomTuesday 8:00 – Noon: Classroom  Noon – Private LunchNoon – Private Lunch  Tuesday 1:00 – 2:00 Playground EventsTuesday 1:00 – 2:00 Playground Events  Tuesday 2:00 – 2:30: ClassroomTuesday 2:00 – 2:30: Classroom
  3. 3. Basic GoalsBasic Goals  Friends & FamilyFriends & Family  Good HealthGood Health  Career SuccessCareer Success
  4. 4. Basic ThoughtsBasic Thoughts  Getting Along with OthersGetting Along with Others  Healthy HabitsHealthy Habits  Success is Hard WorkSuccess is Hard Work This is what we will try to study & encourageThis is what we will try to study & encourage
  5. 5. Team #1Team #1  Colleen BrineColleen Brine  Kayla ColuciKayla Coluci  Dan McMahonDan McMahon  Kyle SullivanKyle Sullivan  Adam TiggesAdam Tigges
  6. 6. Team #2Team #2  Thabani ChibandaThabani Chibanda  Kevin DoanKevin Doan  Munish GandeviaMunish Gandevia  Patrick HanafinPatrick Hanafin  Michelle MorganMichelle Morgan
  7. 7. Team #3Team #3  Trevor DuttonTrevor Dutton  Samantha GooberSamantha Goober  Jill KeaneyJill Keaney  Lucas RestivoLucas Restivo  Nick ZenkinNick Zenkin
  8. 8. Team #4Team #4  Chris CoeChris Coe  Walter KikuchiWalter Kikuchi  Eva MayoEva Mayo  Shane RyanShane Ryan  Kishan UghrejiKishan Ughreji
  9. 9. Five Recent College GradsFive Recent College Grads  RobRob: U of Virginia Law School, Clerking: U of Virginia Law School, Clerking for Judge, NY Law Firmfor Judge, NY Law Firm  Elizabeth:Elizabeth: Duke, Moved Home, “The GAP”Duke, Moved Home, “The GAP”  Sarah:Sarah: Colgate, MBA Northwestern, P&GColgate, MBA Northwestern, P&G  Brett:Brett: Montana State, Drug Rehab,Montana State, Drug Rehab, Girlfriend, Fighting Forest Fires & CookingGirlfriend, Fighting Forest Fires & Cooking  Jack:Jack: Maryland, Physician’s Assistant,Maryland, Physician’s Assistant, Clinic & Ski PatrolClinic & Ski Patrol
  10. 10. Opportunity SelectionOpportunity Selection  20% Chance for $5 million20% Chance for $5 million  40% Chance for $2.3 million40% Chance for $2.3 million  80% Chance for $1.5 million80% Chance for $1.5 million
  11. 11. Understand the MissionUnderstand the Mission
  12. 12. Use Your ImaginationUse Your Imagination  Come Home WhenCome Home When Food is GoneFood is Gone  Add in MoviesAdd in Movies  Motivate the CrewMotivate the Crew  Captain in Line toCaptain in Line to become an Admiralbecome an Admiral  Have Some FunHave Some Fun Jolly Green GiantJolly Green Giant
  13. 13. Goals & AchievementGoals & Achievement  Teams to discuss each individual’s goalsTeams to discuss each individual’s goals  Decide if you wish to modify your goalsDecide if you wish to modify your goals  Devise a system or alliance to help eachDevise a system or alliance to help each person achieve their goalsperson achieve their goals  Select a spokesperson to explain yourSelect a spokesperson to explain your systemsystem
  14. 14. Finding an Unmet NeedFinding an Unmet Need  PYXIS MedstationPYXIS Medstation  Pressured NursesPressured Nurses  Drug ErrorsDrug Errors  WasteWaste  Record KeepingRecord Keeping  Build a TeamBuild a Team  Overtime ExpenseOvertime Expense  Rental ArrangementRental Arrangement  Product LineProduct Line ExpansionExpansion  Value to Rx CompanyValue to Rx Company

×