Focus for the Quarter
• Set the base for marketing and education team
• Members Development
• Team Leaders Development
• Regular strategic meetings with TLs
• Follow up of EPs raised
• Review EP servicing strategies
• Increase participation of members in other activities in the committee.
participation from other department
Key Projects in Q3
Interview and raising of
June /July EPs
Result and Achievement
• 2 GIP and 6 GCDP raised
• Team Leaders independent and proactive after regular strategic
• 1 GCDP Exchange participant matched
• OGX viewed as 'bonded' even externally, members happy:)
• High percentage of response from OGXers in activities (considering the
low number of members in OGX) -> OGX members most present for
recruitment of members, percentage of attendance in LCM, LC
conference and other AIESEC activities.
• OGX still not considered as a priority/or important hence lack of support
• Lack of support/consideration from some EB members
• No approval from registrar to put stand, promotion affected hence low
number of applications received.
• New batch not recruited according to OGX criterias-many new members
lack communication skills/ are afraid to approach students to talk-
promotion affected again here.
• A small pool of members working more than the others.
• OGX oldies not present to guide and help the other members.
• Some members allocated to OGX indicated they had been encouraged to
join other departments by their friends and no longer wish to work in
OGX while OGX members had been requested by VP to promote all skills
(and not only Marketing skills) for members recruitment hence low
number of people who want to work in OGX
• A high percentage of newies unresponsive, cannot be physically present
for promotion due to assignments , texts and upcoming exams.
• Could not conduct EP orientation in holidays-EPs do not respond
• No proper synergy with COMMs
• Some members from other departments find promotion difficult or have
not been made aware that they can participate in OGX promo-hence
unwillingness to participate.
Key learning from Q3
• More common OGX meetings to motivate members and help them bond
• Conflict Management
• Impact of networking both within and outside the AIESEC network
• Personal conversation with members motivate them more
• Should create an OGX guide (document) for members
• Should provide EPs with a booklet
• Learn about members individually
• Online Training
• Promotion for GIP
• Bonding Days
• OGX activities documentation
• Individual performance assessement of TLs and members
• GCDP raising and matching (for June-July)
• GIP raising and matching
Q4 Plan Draft
GCDP & GIP
End of Quarter Review
Thank you for your attention