There is no naming convention
It’s not possible to merge by topics easily
• Changesets of New Features on Dev branch
Format: [F<Feature ID>][US<User Story ID>][T<Task ID>] – <User Comments>
• Bug fixes related to a Feature on Dev branch
Format: [F<Feature ID>][US<User Story ID>][B<Bug ID>] – <User Comments>
Example : [F75387][US75500][B76709] – User created in the Registration confirmation screen
• Bug fixes from Production
Format: [B<Bug ID>] - <User Comments>
Naming Convention - Check In
Naming Convention - Merge
• Merges by Features from Dev to Int
Format: [F<Feature ID>][US<User Story ID>]Merge Dev -> Int
Example : [F75387][US75500]Merge Dev -> Int
• Merges by Features from Int to Prod
Format:[F<Feature ID>][US<User Story ID>]Merge Int -> Prod
Example : [F75387][US75500]Merge Int-> Prod
When Merge ?
• Merges should be done by Feature or User Story from Dev -> Int
• Merge from Dev -> Int should be done
1. by the Developer responsible of this Feature or User Story
2. when it is complete
3. across all Projects it affects. (ex. Development in Poker.Front, Script in
Database, Development in BackOffice)
• Merges from Int -> Prod can be done by Feature or User Story as reviewed with QA.
Find out more
• On https://techblog.betclicgroup.com/
• Betclic Everest Group, one of the world leaders in online gaming, has a unique portfolio
comprising various complementary international brands: Betclic, Everest Gaming, bet-at-
• Active in 100 countries with more than 12 million customers worldwide, the Group is
committed to promoting secure and responsible gaming and is a member of several
international professional associations including the EGBA (European Gaming and Betting
Association) and the ESSA (European Sports Security Association).
• Through our brands, Betclic Everest Group places expertise, technological know-how and
security at the heart of our strategy to deliver an on-line gaming offer attuned to the passion
of our players.
We are hiring!
Betclic Everest, Bet on the best... job!
We’re helping millions of on-line players express their passion for Sport, Poker, Casino, Horse Racing...
We want our brands to be easy to use for every gamer around the world. We’re building our company to make
Everything we do should reflect our values: Come and work in a friendly atmosphere based on trust &
cooperation between IT Teams.
So bet on the best job & join our teams!