Nervión 3, Planta 6
+34 94 6008 168
Our highest priority is to satisfy the customer
through early and continuous delivery of
Principles behind the Agile Manifesto
How long would it take your
organization to deploy a
change that involves just one
single line of code?
Do you do this on a
repeatable, reliable basis?
Mary & Tom Poppendieck
Implementing Lean Software Development
Done means "released". This implies
ownership of a project right up until it’s in the
hands of the user, and working properly.
There’s none of this "I’ve checked in my code
so it’s done as far as I’m concerned".
Las entregas van a ir guiadas por
las necesidades de negocio, no
por las restricciones
Why Continuous Delivery?
• Accelerated Time to Market
• Reduces the need for large capital investments
• Building the Right Product
• Improved Productivity and Efficiency
• Reliable Releases
• Improved Product Quality
• Improved Customer Satisfaction
• Earlier feedback from users on each new feature