Trying to lose weight can sometimes feel like an impossible feat, but don’t get
discouraged. When faced with this problem, the best solution is often to start
again from scratch and gradually work your way up. Start with the easiest
methods first instead of overwhelming your body with the latest weight loss fads.
Go ahead and try these top 5 easy weight loss tips below to get you started. They
are the basic foundations to a fit and healthy body, and they can help you lose
weight more effectively.
Easy Weight Loss Tip #1: Eat Smaller Meals
Rather than having three main meals each day, eat 5-6 times a day but with much
smaller servings. This will boost your metabolism and help you lose weight. Also,
make sure there’s a gap of 2-3 hours between each meal to better improve your
Easy Weight Loss Tip #2: Drink Green Tea
Since the ancient times, green tea has been used as a natural remedy for pain and
other medical concerns. But aside from its healing capabilities, this herbal drink
can protect our bodies from free-radicals, slow down the aging process, and even
burn excess calories. All of this is possible because green tea contains antioxidants
and catechins—two main ingredients that are good for weight loss. So make it a
habit to drink a plain cup of green tea (no sugar) after each meal to help you slim
down and cleanse your system as well.
Easy Weight Loss Tip #3: Exercise Everyday
Exercising can be a nuisance if especially you’re not used to it, but like it or not, it
really is part of the weight loss process. However, you don’t need to work out
hard every day; you don’t even need to go to the gym if you don’t want to! There
are many simpler exercise options you can try such as:
- Walking or cycling to work instead of driving
- Taking the stairs instead of the elevator
- Standing up when you read, eat or take a call
- Walking up to your colleagues instead of emailing
- Running up and down the stairs at home
- Running or jogging a couple times a week
- Walking your dog for 30 minutes
- Going swimming
- Cleaning the house thoroughly
- Dancing to upbeat music at home
- Doing aerobic workouts
- Attending dance fitness classes like zumba
As you can see, exercising can be fun! Just find something you really like to do so
that losing weight won’t seem like work. See to it also that your workout amounts
to 30-40 minutes a day so you can see the effects on your body.
Easy Weight Loss Tip #4: Mind What You Eat
You don’t have to starve yourself in order to lose weight, but you do have to
watch what you eat. Here are some practical tips you can follow:
- Avoid oily, salty, sugary and unhealthy foods like chips, soda, fries and other
fast-food chain products
- Buy single-serving portions as much as possible to reduce your calorie intake
- Eat from a small, blue plate because the color blue psychologically helps you eat
- Eat more slowly (it takes 20 minutes for our brains to register that it’s full)
- Don’t snack in front of the TV because that causes mindless snacking
- Avoid stress because it makes you sleep less and eat more
It’ll take some time to get used to these new habits, but they will really make you
adopt a healthier way of living. Just keep integrating them in your daily routine
and you’ll eventually see the difference in your weight.
Easy Weight Loss Tip #5: Take Garcinia Cambogia Supplements
Garcinia Cambogia is a natural extract that helps you lose weight more quickly.
Many people have been able to lose weight successfully thanks to this wonderful
dietary supplement. In fact, it so popular and effective that even Dr. Mehmet Oz
has advocated for it in his own show. Garcinia Cambogia has no side effects, so
it’s safe to add it to your daily diet. Take 2 capsules a day and say goodbye to
those stubborn excess fats in no time!
Remember that losing weight will take some time, but you can speed up the
process naturally by eating the right foods, controlling your servings, exercising
regularly, thinking positively and taking natural weight loss supplements like
Garcinia Cambogia. With some patience and persistence, you will soon achieve
the body that you’ve been aiming for.