• Cinematography: Zoom In, Close Up, Extreme Close Up, Medium Close Up, Zoom Out, Side Shot, High Angel Shot, Back Shot, Bird View Shot and Shoulder Shot• Editing: Fast Cut In, Slow Cut In, Fade• Sound: Fast and slow paste. A little fast beat, rain and dialogue.• Mise-En-Scene: Vest Stops, Sleeping Clothes, Hoddies, Dark Moody Colour• Representation: Males and for teenagers and young adults.• Image or Message of the Artist?: Giving the message of a fan being so addictive to Eminem but Eminem don’t reply back. Showing how artist don’t care about their fans that much.• Appeal to the Audience: It appeals to the audience by an fan being in the video.• Ideology: Its trying to give the message that being too much addictive to a fan can cause death.• The video and the lyrics link is that in the lyrics it says “But your picture on my wall It reminds me, that its not so bad” There was pictures of Eminem. The letter his writing it turned into lyrics. A pregnant women in the video.• Close Ups Of Artist: There wasn’t many close up of the artist it was mainly on the character.• Nothing sexual, a women was used because of the lyrics.• There was letters and pictures used to show the links between the video.
• Cinematography: Extreme Close Up, Medium Close Up, Close Up, Low Angel, High Angel, Side Shot• Editing: Slow paste, Fade, Blurry Vision• Sound: Slow and sometimes high beats, same beat carrying on.• Representation: Young people, people that likes street, people who has fights for males.• Image or Message of the Artist?: Giving the message of being in street life isn’t good you can get stabbed or die• Appeal to the Audience: I couldn’t spot anything that includes the audience in the video• Ideology: Social message is that don’t be in roads and don’t get into trouble• The video has ambulance and the lyrics is about how he got murdered
• Cinematography: Wide Shot, Close Up, Medium Close Up, Extreme Close Up, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Above Angel, Camera Upside Down, Editing: Slow Motion, Fade, Fast Cut In, Vertical,• Sound: Same beat all the time fast and slow.• Mise-En-Scene: Vest Stops, Tracksuits, Sportive, Mini Skirts, Mini Dresses• Representation: Females and Males, Young Adults and Teenagers• Image or Message of the Artist?: The message is that he has money and girls around all the time• Appeal to the Audience: Trying to get attention of the male characters by girls and by using 50 Cents body girls are watching the video.• Ideology: There are no social message in the music,• The link between the lyrics and the music video is that “When you sell like Eminem, and the hoes they want to ****” in the beginning of the video there’s a TV and there was Eminem singing his rap.• Close Ups Of Artist: There are close up of eyes body and when his working also when his around girls there are close up because it shows his fans that if they listen to him males would get more girls.• There are a lot of girls in the video to get males to watch the music video.
• Cinematography: Extreme Close Up, Close Up, Wide Shot, Medium Close Up, Two Shot, Zoom In, Zoom Out, Side Shot,• Editing: Slow Motion, Fast Motion, Fast Cut In, Cutaway,• Sound: Fast, same rhythm,• Mise-En-Scene: Vest Tops, Skirts, Jeans, Jumpers, Strapped Trousers, Hats, Bright Light, Car, Bikes, Parks, Graphic Drawing, Glasses, Avril a lot of make up on her eyes Lil Mama a little make up.• Representation: Young Girls, Teenagers, Females,• Image or Message of the Artist?: There are no message of the artist or picture• Appeal to the Audience: The areas they took the video is in public areas park and roads which includes audience getting involved• Ideology: There isn’t any particular message to the society• Close Ups Of Artist: There are a lot of close up of the artist to show their the main character• To attract boys they wore opened close because the music is for female genders.• Their was in graphics, their names on the wall.
So, I decided to go for not someone famous but does rapping.• Cinematography: Extreme Close Up, Two Shot, Wide Shot, Close Up, Medium Close Up,• Editing: Shady, wobbly, Rapid Cut In, Slow Motion, Fast Forward Backwards,• Sound: One Beat Up and Down• Mise-En-Scene: Jackets, Cardigan, Trainers, Bright Light, Road, Park, Telephone,• Representation: Male and Female, Teenagers and Young Adults• Image or Message of the Artist?: Well in the beginning the girl doesn’t know him and by asking one time she gave her number this showed that the artist can girls easily.• Ideology: The lyrics and music goes together by the girls cheating on him• Close Ups Of Artist: There are a lot of close up of the artist which attracts girls more to the video
• Cinematography: Medium Close Up, Close Up, Extreme Close Up, Above Shot, Low Angel Shot,• Editing: Wobbly camera,• Sound: Same beat up and down, dialogue• Mise-En-Scene: Bikinies, Shorts, No T-Shirt On Males, Girls Wearing Open Dark for Clubbing,• Representation: Males• Image or Message of the Artist?: Can get girls easily• Ideology: The lyrics and the video goes in very well buy having girls and the dance movements.• Close Ups Of Artist: