• Ben Tossell, Led Community at Product Hunt (Acq by
• Multiple crypto-projects launched for the community;
What you do
“Provide products, tools and services for companies using
Blockchain technology in order to help build meaningful
• Blockchain companies are using the old-age of marketing
and community; hype marketing, celebrity endorsements,
social media shouting, large forums, IRC and more.
• Tokenizing turns every company into a community.
• Its in the best interest of the projects to ensure the community
is ﬁlled with engaged members who are all aligned. Not just
retail investors who are only aligned in trying to make money.
• “The key beneﬁt of tokens is to align incentives among
participants of the ecosystem. It’s a positive-sum game
among the tribe of token holders. “— Trent McConaghy
How do you solve the
• Create a Network entity that focuses on building
products, tools and services to help Blockchain
companies build, grow and maintain an engaged
community of users.
• The products, tools and services built will be
decentralized in nature. All members of the network will
be stakeholders. Aligning incentives among the
participants of the ecosystem.
• Around 30 ICOs launch per week. Around 50% are unsuccessful.
• Almost all projects have not developed a proper community. Instead they
spray and pray using old-school techniques trying to raise money.
• Oct 2nd
Nr of completed ICO's (wk/mo/ytd): 20 / 58 / 240
USD Raised (wk/mo/ytd): $131M / $681M / $2.65B
Calendar: 38 ICOs this week
• Launch Tribe Project - setting industry standard & blueprint for community building
• Onboard community to Tribe Network
• Set up entity. Governance by Aragon.
• Nurture and encourage collaborative products, tools and services to be built for
• HumanBlockchain - Human tasks for Blockchain companies
• GrowthTokens - Tokenize companies for growth
• Whitepaper Review
• Partnerships. Governance, Token Ethics, SAFT, Transparency