The flexible, easy-to-use inventory system
that keeps your business running smoothly.
Inventory Pro functions by module:
• Locator system that allows you to name
locations and use multiple warehouses • Purchase order entry for inventory item
• Classification of products (models, assets or “one-time buy” items
revisions, shades, etc.) • Inbound appointment scheduling
• Locate and move, cycle counting • Suppliers’ catalog with alternate parts
• Serial/lot number tracking cross reference
• Insert pictures of your inventory items • Link or unlink purchasing to inventory
• Fixed or open warehouse locations • Automatic generation of purchase orders
• Cost and price per item • Fast browse all purchase orders (can-
• Direct receiving and direct issuing celed, completed, outstanding, partially
• Repair orders received)
• Fast browse, search, and filter • Purchase order receiving
• Set reorder levels, min and max levels
• Automatic monthly demand calculation
in units, days, or months • Detailed work orders for kits and assem-
• Bill of materials, kits, assemblies blies
• Track A, B, C, D movers • Detailed work orders for assets
• Automatically removes parts from
Shipping/Order Processing inventory as work orders are completed
• Order entry • Commits in-stock components when
• Allows separate “bill to” and “ship to” order is entered
addresses • Track all phases (requested, open, sched-
• Archives units when shipped for tracking uled, started, completed, and canceled)
• Commits inventory when order is
entered • Asset management
• Prints pick list, packing list, bill of lading, • Intangible asset usage (software license
and invoice management)
• Required shipping dates • Depreciation (define your own formulas)
• Customer list • Asset tags and tracking
• Shipping carriers list • Classification
• Types of transportation • Insert pictures of your assets for easy
• Prints a listing of all outstanding orders, identification
completed orders, canceled orders, and • Warranty, serial number, and specifica-
all orders that need to ship today tion tracking
...and more Computerized
The smart way of keeping track. Systems
Easy to customize!
Inventory Pro allows you to customize field names with
a simple right click of your mouse. You can change our
field names and software messages to match your indus-
try terminology and even establish custom configurations.
Each workstation can have its own unique configuration
of Inventory Pro!
Use Inventory Pro’s add-in manager to create your own
in-house customization of the system or contract with
CISS or a third party to do the work for you. The data-
base is a standard SQL-compliant relational database.
Get dynamic reporting capability by sorting and
filtering as needed to create the report you want.
Generate all the reports you need!
Inventory Pro includes a robust reporting system that al-
lows you to query virtually every aspect of the system and to
format the report as your needs dictate. Plus, data is orga-
nized in a hierarchical tree format, which allows you to
Security quickly browse an entire family of information. If you need
System security in Inventory Pro allows you to share additional reports that are not available in our standard pack-
information with customers, employees, and vendors age, no problem. We can customize them for you.
while protecting the integrity of the data. You assign the
Our reporting system includes:
read, modify, insert, or delete privileges for each user or
group all the way down to the field level. Local and re- • Each Inventory Pro report has many sorts and filters,
mote users will only have access to the data you want allowing you to specify particular data within a reporting
them to see. This built-in security allows the system to category.
provide vendor managed inventory (VMI) and e-com- • Our database is Internet ready with html/ASP reporting
merce solutions within Inventory Pro. features that show your data in real time on the world
Accounting System Interfaces • You can preview each report on screen and then easily
print only the pages you need.
Inventory Pro has a standard integrated interface to
• Analyze data or create your own reports, graphs, and/or
Sage’s Business WorksTM accounting system. This inter-
charts with Microsoft Excel® or other OLE-compliant
face is sold separately and completes a total Enterprise
Resource Planning (ERP) solution. If you already have
• Print reports and all documents on letterhead that is
an accounting system, Inventory Pro can be custom-
scanned into the system or add your logo to each report.
ized to interface with it.
The smart way of keeping track.
For more information and to preview our software, visit us at www.cissltd.com
2901 Meadowbrook Circle South • Allentown, PA 18103 • Phone: (610) 435-4898 • Fax: (610) 776-8129 • e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org