Be the first to like this
This presentation was given at the Technology Tipping Point event held in Seattle, USA on November 5, 2013 in conjunction with Switch Automation and AMP Capital.
The Tipping Point Series is aimed at educating the market on new innovations and technologies that are emerging in the Property Industry.
In this presentation, Bruce Duyshart, highlights the topic of User Centric Design anf highlighting the six key principles of:
1. The design is based on an explicit understanding of users, tasks and environments.
2. Users are involved throughout design and development. 3. The design is driven and refined by user-centered evaluation.
4. The process is iterative.
5. The design addresses the whole user experience.
6. The design team includes multidisciplinary skills and perspectives.
For further info. See http://www.meldstrategies.com