Html5 flash v3

374 views

Published on

Published in: Education
0 Comments
0 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

No Downloads
Views
Total views
374
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
4
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
5
Comments
0
Likes
0
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Html5 flash v3

  1. 1. Christophe Coenraets | Senior Technical Evangelist<br />HTML 5 and Flash关系<br />
  2. 2. Adobe Supports HTML 5<br />2<br />Adobe is part of HTML 5 and has a vested interest in its success<br />Adobe’s creative business relies on vibrant and evolving HTML standard<br />
  3. 3. Ubiquitous HTML 5 Browsers are Years Away<br />Browser<br />Adoption<br />Source: OmnitureNetAverages, June 2010. <br />~65% of installed browsers don’t support HTML 5<br />3<br />Remaining 35% browsers implement different limited subsets of HTML 5<br />
  4. 4. HTML 5 Implementations Destined to be Inconsistent<br />4<br />
  5. 5. HTML 5 Implementations Destined to be Inconsistent<br />5<br />Source: http://fmbip.com/litmus#scores<br />
  6. 6. Driving Innovation vs Standardizing Commoditized Technologies<br />6<br />
  7. 7. Multi Screen: Same Programming Model, Same Tools, Same Code<br />Applications becoming available on exploding number of devices<br />Trend is to build “standalone apps” as opposed to “browser apps”<br />Building native apps for each device is unsustainable for most organizations <br />Flash provides abstraction layer on top of all these devices <br />7<br />
  8. 8. Flex provides a programming model targeted at application development<br />HTML 5 adds video tag and raw Canvas: No datagrid, tree, tabs, charting, …<br />Programming Model Productivity<br />8<br />Class Annotation<br />RemoteObject<br />Effects<br />Pub/Sub<br />WebService<br />Collaboration<br />Transitions<br />Offline Sync<br />Dependency Injection<br />
  9. 9. Designer / Developer Workflow<br /> Unconstrained Creativity: New breed of High Definition RIAs require tight designer/developer workflow enabled by Adobe Creative Suite / Flex integration.<br />95% of design professionals use Adobe creative products<br />
  10. 10. Openness<br />Long-standing commitment to open specifications and open source around core technologies:<br />Flex SDK, Flash Virtual Machine, BlazeDS are free and open source<br />SWF, AMF, RTMP, PDF, FLV/F4V protocols and file formats are open specifications<br /> <br />10<br />
  11. 11. Performance<br />Retrieving and rendering 20,000 rows<br />Internet Explorer version 8 on Lenovo ThinkPad W500 <br />
  12. 12. Summary<br />Adobe supports HTML 5<br />Ubiquitous HTML 5 browsers are years away (65% browsers have no HTML5 support)<br />HTML 5 implementations will be inconsistent<br />Flash is continuously driving innovation and has the channel to make innovative features ubiquitous in 8-10 months<br />Multi Screen: Flash enables same programming model, same tools, same code across exploding number of devices<br />Flex provides a programming model targeted at application development that puts it in a different league in terms of productivity<br />High Definition user interfaces require tight designer/developer workflow enabled by Adobe Creative Suite / Flash integration<br />Adobe has a long-standing commitment to open specifications and open source including its core technologies<br />Flash outperforms HTML in code execution and data retrieval benchmarks<br />12<br />

×