Introduction…………<br />The Muslims had ruled the indo-Pak subcontinent for almost seven hundred and fifty years.<br />Pakistan came into existence on 14th August 1947, with infinite number of problems.<br />
Initial Problems……….<br />Administrative Problems.<br />Lack of offices and other items:-<br /><ul><li>At the time of certain buildings of secretariat and Governor house were taken from provincial government of Sind, which were not enough for the central offices.
Use thorny bushes for pen.</li></li></ul><li>Lack Of A Plan For Building Of Pakistan<br /><ul><li>Muslims had no planning to solve the infinite problems given to them because of british_hindu animosity against Islam. </li></ul>Lack Of Trained Staff:-<br />There was a lack of trained staff to form the administrative skeleton in the newly formed state of Pakistan. To solve this problem the Muslim officers working on lower designations were promoted to higher designations were promoted to higher designations.<br />
These officers had no experience of these designations therefore the British officers and technicians remained appointed in their offices and were paid handsomely. The assets of Pakistan were so less that their salaries could not even be paid. <br />The condition of federal and provincial secretariat:-<br />The condition of federal and provincial secretariat was pitiful. There was so little office furniture that even ministers were not getting any facilities. The secretariat bulging of Punjab province was located in west Pakistan. East Pakistan did not even had this facility. The condition of federal secretariat was such that its offices had to be formed in the Sindh secretariat building. <br />
2. Settlement Of Immigrants………<br />According to a careful guess in the initial three months 55 lac Muslims migrated to Pakistan, whereas, only 35 lac non Muslims left Pakistan. After that number rose to one crore 25 lac Muslim migrants and 55 lac non Muslims who left Pakistan by November 1947.<br />To provide basic needs like houses, food, dress, education and other important needs of life was out of question for the newly formed Pakistan.<br />
3. Division Of Assets……….<br />According to the law of division of India, Pakistan was to receive 17.5% share from all government and non government assets. This included all type of official furniture, stationary items etc. India gave Pakistan very few assets and refused to give other. Beside that the materials which were handed over lacked main prices.<br />
4. Receiving Dues From India……..<br />Pakistan was to receive 75 corer rupees from the 4 Arab protected capital of united India. Only 20 corer were paid initially. Excuses were made to pay the rest of the 55 corer. At that occasion sardar Patel threatened that Kashmir problem was not solved these 55 corer will not be given to Pakistan. After that due to Gandhi’s involvement 50 corer were given to Pakistan but 5 corer were withheld.<br />
5. Unjust Division Of Armed Forces…..<br />The British government did not agree to division of armed forces at the time of partition. At last after agreeing to it the responsibility of dividing the armed forces was handed over to commander in chief sir Clyde Ocanlic. He completed his work by 15th August, 1947 but congress protested against it. Maount batten sent one lac back because of this. The soldiers that arrived in Pakistan after that were dispersed in small groups and to organize them was an important and difficult task.<br />
6. Indian Conspiracy In Division Of Military Assets……..<br />According to the division of India plan, Pakistan was to receive one lac sixty thousand ordinances from division of military assets but it only got 703 ordinances. Pakistan was given no laboratory to make and test weapons. India kept all the telegraph stores. From 116 arms factories of the united India, Pakistan was not even given one. India refused to give Pakistan two brain gas and fuse factories. The boxes which sent to Pakistan were filled with sand and stones instead materials.<br />
7. Worst Condition Of Transport And Telecommunication System……….<br />Pakistan got only two railway system out of 9 from India. Pakistan received three new imported railway engines which Indian officials quietly smuggled to Deccan made out of reach of Pakistan. <br />Conditions of roads like railways was also very bad. There were only three trade ships and Karachi and Chittagong were only two sea ports. Air travel was even worse then that. The facility of telephone was almost non existent. There were only three radio stations at Dhaka, Lahore and Peshawar. <br />
8. Industrial And Financial Backwardness………….<br />Out of the 961 factories of United India Pakistan was given 34 factories. Pakistan was given 14 cotton mills out of 39 mills. The financial situation of Pakistan was also very bad. Before partition there were 487 branches of banks in West Pakistan which were reduced to only 69. The head offices of all banks wee in India, therefore, they had shifted all the money to India a few months before partition.<br />
9. Lack Of Constitution……..<br />At the time of establishment of Pakistan there was no constitution. Necessary amendments were mad in the 1935 constitution of India and it was implemented so that government could be run. Due to lack of constitution the problems of power became more complexed. Because of this in December 1971, East Pakistan was separated and became Bangladesh.<br />
10. Problem of canal water<br />The canal system was given under the control of India therefore Pakistan had to face the problem of canal water.<br />Redcliff gave the headwork's of madhupur on river Ravi and farozpur on river satluj to India.<br />India could now turn the fertile land into barren land by stopping the water and also cause floods.<br />At last sindhTas treaty was signed under the supervision of president of world bank Mr.Oilef in September in 1960.<br />
11. Geographical problems<br />Between the boundaries of east and west Pakistan 1000km of Indian area was present which created defence problems geographically. Due to this division Pakistani armed force were divide into boundary zones.<br />Under these conditions the defence of both regions was very difficult. Due to this reason later boundary of east Pakistan could not defended. <br />
12. Merging of states <br />There were 580 states in united india. Majority of these states had decided about their future by 15th august 1947.<br />On this occasion yhe state of bahawalpur, makran, kalat and states of N.W.F.P joined Pakistan. The states of junagard, manawar and mangrol also announced their joining with Pakistan but India did not accept this and forcefully occupied these states.<br />
13. Kashmir problems<br />The occupied state of Jammu and Kashmir 80% muslims majority state.<br />Pakistan along with Kashmir majhadeen and tribal pathans intervened at that moment and freed the present azad Kashmir India presented this problem to security council of united nation in confusion.<br />In short the joining of Kashmir was and important and still remains so…………….<br />
14. Founder of Pakistan<br />The QUAID-E-AZAM MUHAMMAD ALI JINNAH died on 11 September 1948. <br />This was a great loss for the newly formed state of Pakistan.<br />The presence of QUAID-E-AZAM was vital to solve many problems facing Pakistan.<br />
Current Crisis Of Pakistan<br />There is lot of current crisis of Pakistan. The whole history of Pakistan is full of crisis, so I explain only main current crisis of Pakistan. There are following below....<br />(1):-ENERGE CRISIS IN PAKISTAN:-<br /> Pakistan has been facing an unprecedented energy crisis since the last few years. The problem becomes more severe during summers.However, this winter was no different.During the peak crisis there was a power outage of 3-4 hours everyday<br />
2):-CRISIS IN PAKISTAN:SECURITY ISSUE:-<br />Paksitan is facing the biggest problem,which is security problem.pakistan should to overcomes it's problems.because it's creat many problems.pak army fighting with taliban in swat valley and other areas...<br />(3):-refugee crisis in pakistan:-<br /> due to the conflict between taliban and pakarmy,it's creating the refugeesproblem in swat and it's region.<br />The government is preparing for up to 500,000 internal refugees,the largest displacement crisis in Pakistan's history<br />
(4):-food crisis in pakistan:-<br />food crisis is also very big crisis in pakistan,likesugercrisis,and also flour crisis in pakistan.<br />5):-Economic crisis in pakistan<br />pakistan is facing a bad economic condition.basicallypakistaneconmy is largely depend upon the forgien aid and loan from imf but inspite of these pakistaneconmic growth rate is low day-by- day due to the govt in effiecent work<br />
Comments <br /><ul><li>In the world history of Pakistan is the only ideological state, whose idea was conceive before its creation.
That is was the same country whose rivers and important regions were given to India and whose assets were given to Indian army……
Million of people migrated to Pakistan for a better life for them and future generation…..