Page 1 of 5
REGISTER ON THE WEBILANG WEBSITE
1. Go to
2. Click on the link to the Registration
3. Fill out the registration form. It’s all in Russian, so please refer to the chart
below for translations. NOTE: Please use a nick name that is either your
real name or something where I can recognize your name easily. If you
want to continue using webilang and you’d want to change your
nickname, you can do so after our course project.
Page 2 of 5
4. After you register, you will receive a confirmation email. After that you can
come back to the Webilang website and login.
Check your email!
5. When you go back to the webilang website, you can login using one of the
If you used the upper button, this window will appear.
Page 3 of 5
6. Once you login, your profile will open. Again, it’s all in Russian, but here
are the main tags and the link to add an avatar picture.
7. After your profile is created, click on the link to all clubs.
Page 4 of 5
8. When the list of clubs opens, find the one for our class:
Composition & Conversation University of Iowa-Webilang Conversation Club
Secrets of Russian mentality University of Iowa-Webilang Culture Club
9. Once the club page opens, join the club.
10.Once you click on Join this club button, a confirmation window will appear
Page 5 of 5
11.Now, once you joined the club, leave an introductory message on the
12.Type your message in the window that pops-up and click the Add button
Explore various resources of this website!