1. How do the recent school shootings demonstrate how college communities bond in the time of crisis? 2. How might the recent shootings prevent future students from attending college?
1. How did the government’s slow reaction to Hurricane Katrina affect the publics trust and willingness to depend on government organizations? 2. Might the lack of response affect the residents from moving back to New Orleans?
1. How has the recent scandal of priests molesting young boys changed Catholics view of their religion? 2. How will the scandals in the Catholic Church affect the popularity of various religions throughout the United States?
1. How has the convenience of fast food affected family bonding? 2. Is fast food really to blame for the growing obesity rate in America?
1. How has the recent war in the Middle East affected Arabs living in large, urban cities compared to those living in small, rural towns? 2. Why is the gang life able to bleed over from big cities into smaller towns?
1. How will pregnancies later in life affect adoption rates? 2. Has the woman’s movement balanced out the numbers of single fathers to single mothers?
1. How have the changes in cell phone technology negatively affected how we communicate with our family and significant others? 2. How have the advancements in communication changed the way businessesn communicate with each other and get their work done?
1. How do video games with violent content affect the violent urges of young kids? 2. When kids wont go out and play because they are playing video games, how does that affect their interaction with other children?
1.What does peoples obsession about celebrities lives say about their discontent with their own? 2. How do American celebrities give other countries a bad perception of Americans in general?
1.How does Greek life on campus colleges affect the rate of students who graduate? 2. How have Greek organizations worked to overcome the stereotypes they have been given?