This research offers a scientific vision for the heart which agree with the descended Qur’an fourteen century ago.….
In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful "Have they not traveled through the land, and have they hearts wherewith to understand and ears wherewith to hear? Verily, it is not the eyes that grow blind but it is the hearts which are in the breasts that grow blind."
What is the objective of this research?
- God mentioned the heart more than hundred times in Qur’an which refers to the importance of this organ.
- Your health is measured by the health of your heart.
- When heart is stopped , it means your life was ended.
- If heart is in a good condition, it means all the body in a good condition and if it is in a bad condition the entire body is in a bad condition , so heart determines your fate.
- O My dear, don’t read this research just for information but it is very important for all of us in this world and in the hereafter.
What is the new in this research
This research offers a new vision for human heart , for many years scientists studied heart from the physiological side and they considered it only a blood pumping machine no more no less, but starting from the twenty one century and because of the high development in heart transplantation and artificial heart surgeries , researchers started to notice a strange and vague phenomenon which is a change in the patient's psychological status after heart transplantation !!
1. Heart is not only a pumping machine , it stores information and distribute orders to entire body and it controls brain , so heart is dominating the entire body.
2. Heart has a vital role in understanding , god speaks to atheists and skeptics saying :(They have hearts wherewith they understand not).
3. In many verses Qur’an mentioned that heart has an important role in learning, love, hate and fear.
4. western doctors haven’t realize all these facts because of the great difficulty of that kind of researches . So , we hope that Muslim scientists do some efforts concerning heart as they may get treatment of some incurable diseases.
Download PowerPoint (690 Kb)
By: Abduldaem Al-Kaheel