The seven principles of synchrodestiny – deepak chopra
THE SEVEN PRINCIPLES OF SYNCHRODESTINY
1. Begin each day by going to a quiet place where you
will not be disturbed, gather symbols of your
archetypes and place them in front of you.
2. Meditate for twenty minutes using the so-hum
mantra. This expands your consciousness and puts
you in a receptive frame of mind.
3. Immediately upon completing the meditation, when
you open your eyes, look upon the symbols of your
archetypes and invite or invoke the archetypal
energies to express themselves through you.
4. Say, “I ask that you become part of me and work
through me. Guide me through my life.”
5. Read the synchrodestiny principle for this day. There
are seven principles and seven days of the week.
6. On the day you being, read the first principle. You
don't have to understand every concept contained
in that principle. Just read it. On the second day
read the second principle and so on.
7. Don't skip around – do them in order as they build
on each other. On the eighth day go back to the first
day and start the series over again.
THE FIRST PRINCIPLE: YOU ARE A RIPPLE IN THE FABRIC OF THE COSMOS.
SUTRA: AHAM BRAHMASMI
• The core of my being is the ultimate
reality, the root and ground of the
universe, the source of all that exists.
• Imagine the whole universe is being
played out inside you.
• Imagine that you are connected to
everything that exists.
• Imagine that you are like a crystal
bead. You reflect the light of all other
sentient beings. You also reflect the
light of the whole universe.
• Imagine that you're a strand in the
cosmic thread connected to all other
• Imagine that you are eternal.
THE SECOND PRINCIPLE: THROUGH THE MIRROR OF RELATIONSHIPS I DISCOVER MY NONLOCAL SELF
SUTRA: TAT TVAM ASI
(TAHT T'VAHM AH-SEE)
• I see the other in myself and myself in
• Imagine that your spirit is not only in
you but in all other beings and
everything that is.
• Imagine that everybody is a reflection
• Imagine that when you look at the
universe you are looking at your mirror.
• Imagine that you see what others see.
• Imagine that you can feel what others
• Imagine that you are the qualities that
you most admire in others.
• Imagine that others reflect the qualities
you cherish in yourself.
• Imagine that you are a person in a hall
of mirrors where you can see yourself
for miles and every reflection
• you see is of yourself, but appears
TAT TVAM ASI
THE THIRD PRINCIPLE: MASTER YOUR INNER DIALOGUE
SUTRA: SAT CHIT ANANDA
(SAHT CHIT AH-NAN-DAH)
• My inner dialogue reflects the fire of my soul.
• Imagine that you are centered and totally at peace.
• Imagine that you are looking at the world with
knowingness and peace.
• Imagine that all beings are your equal.
• Imagine that you are not affected by flattery or criticism.
• Imagine that you are focused on the journey, not the
• Imagine that in your presence all hostility is overcome by a
• Imagine that you are detached from the outcome.
• Imagine that a deeply profound ocean of calm exists in you
that is not affected by any turbulence.
• Imagine that light radiates from you like light form a
• Imagine that you are in love with everything and
everybody. Imagine that you are intoxicated with love.
• Imagine that the right answer comes to you spontaneously
whenever you are confronted by any question.
• Imagine that you know exactly what to do in every
situation. SAT CHIT ANANDA
SAT CHIT ANANDA
THE FOURTH PRINCIPLE: INTENT WEAVES THE TAPESTRY OF THE UNIVERSE
• My intentions have infinite organizing power.
• Imagine that the whole universe is a vast ocean of consciousness,
and your intentions shoot out from within your heart and ripple
across the vast ocean of consciousness.
• Imagine that your intention is orchestrating the infinite activity of
the universe, counterbalancing the whole ecosystem.
• Imagine that your intention can heal those who are not well.
• Imagine that your intention can bring joy and laughter to those
who are in sorrow.
• Imagine that you can bring success to those who are failing.
• Imagine that you can bring strength to those who feel weak and
• Imagine that you can bring hope to those who are feeling
• Imagine that your thoughts affect the natural forces of the
Universe, that you can bring rain and sunshine, clouds and
• Imagine that every thought you have, every word you utter, every
deed of yours brings some benefit to the world.
THE FIFTH PRINCIPLE: TURBULENCE HARNESS YOUR EMOTIONAL
• I am emotionally free.
• Imagine that you are without physical form, a field of
awareness at all times.
• Imagine that you have left behind forever any sense of anger
• Imagine that you are free from blaming, free from feeling
blame and guilt.
• Imagine that you are never drawn into melodrama or hysteria.
• Imagine that you can choose any emotional feeling you want
• Imagine that you can set any goal you want to achieve an
actually achieve it.
• Imagine that you are fee of your habitual compulsions and
patterns of behavior.
• Imagine that you are free of any addictions.
• Imagine that never participate in any gossip.
• Imagine that you are free to respond at the highest level, no
matter what the situation is or how anyone else behaves.
• Imagine that there are no limitations to what you can manifest.
• Imagine that you can see infinite possibilities at all times.
THE SIXTH PRINCIPLE: CELEBRATE THE DANCE OF THE COSMOS
SUTRA: SHIVA SHAKTHI
• I am giving birth to the gods and goddesses inside me;
they express their attributes and powers through me.
• Imagine that you are a shape-shifter.
• Imagine that you can be both masculine and feminine if
• Imagine that you are strong, decisive, courageous,
articulate and powerful.
• Imagine that you are beautiful, sexual, intuitive,
nurturing, and affectionate.
• Imagine that you are stable a mountain.
• Imagine that you are as flexible as the wind.
• Imagine that you are an angel with wings.
• Imagine that you are an enlightened being with infinite
• Imagine that you are divine being of God playing in
• Imagine once again that you are shape-shifter, that you
can become any animal, any bird, any insect, any plant, or
even a rock.
• Imagine that all mythical beings reside in you, although
there are some that are your favorite archetypes.
• Imagine that you can become the heroes and heroines
you most admire. SHIVA SHAKTHI
THE SEVENTH PRINCIPLE: ACCESSING THE CONSPIRACY OF IMPROBABILITIES
• I am alert, awake to coincidences, and know they are messages from
God. I flow with the cosmic dance.
• Imagine that you move in rhythm with the impulses of a conscious
• Imagine that you dance to the rhythm of the universe.
• Imagine that your body's rhythms are in perfect order.
• Imagine that your body is a symphony.
• Imagine that you are the harmony of the Universe.
• Imagine that every time you seek something, the universe provides clues
in the form of coincidences.
• Imagine there is a connection between what happens in your dreams
and what happens in your waking life.
• Imagine that are you are transforming and evolving into a higher being.
• Imagine that there is meaning and purpose to everything and everything
• Imagine that you have a contribution to make to the world.
• Imagine that life is full of coincidences.
• Imagine that you notice what others may not notice.
• Imagine that you see the hidden meaning behind events.
• Imagine that life is full of peak experiences.
• Imagine that you have unique talents that you use to serve and help
• Imagine that all your relationships are nurturing and playful.
• Imagine that you delight in play and humor.