Siswa mampu merespon makna dalam Procedure
Text dengan menggunakan ragam bahasa lisan
secara akurat, lancar dan berterima untuk
berinteraksi dalam konteks kehidupan sehari-hari
1. Do you like eating?
2. What’s your favorite food?
3. Do you like cooking and or preparing dishes?
4. Can you prepare your favorite food/drink
5. How do you make your favorite food?
Unit 3 page 24
State whether the following statement are true or false:
1. The dialogue is between two brothers.
2. Aristo spends his free time cooking.
3. Bayu’s favourite snack is sandwich.
4. Bayu is explaining Aristo how to make sandwich.
5. Aristo likes kids.
6. The sandwich Bayu explaining is a sandwich with
peanut butter, honey and banana.
Aristo : Tell me, how do you spend your free time?
Bayu : Well, I like to eat, and I usually prepare my own dishes.
Aristo : You’re kidding!
Bayu : No, I love cooking, especially my favorite food.
Aristo : So, what’s your favorite snack?
Bayu : Oh, it’s a sandwich with peanut butter, honey, and a
banana. It’s really delicious!
Aristo : Ugh! I’ve never heard of that! How do you make it?
Bayu : Well, first, you take two pieces of bread and spread
peanut butter on them. Then cut up a banana into small
slices and put them on one of the pieces of bread. Then pour
some honey over the bananas and put the other piece of
bread on top.
Aristo : Yuck! It sounds awful!
List from the dialogue that has been read the words
that express sequences.
Write a reflection by answering
1. What do you know about procedure text?
2. What is your plan to know more about it?
Find a procedure text in a container of food, drink or