1. Guess the height of the tallest trophy in the trophy case.
2. What is the last English book on the library book rack?
3. How many stain glass windows are in the chapel?
4. How many student lockers are outside classroom 5‐1?
5. From the vending machine, which drink does our guest like
6. How many people have desks in the teacher's room?
7. How many fish are in the pond in the courtyard?
8. How many windows are in the passage way connecting the
Junior High School Building and the 4‐go‐kan?
9. Count the number of steps in the Junior High School Building,
from ground floor to the top floor.
10.How many different drinks are sold from the vending
machines outside the gym building?
【引用元】関東学院六浦中学校・高等学校ブログ：留学生交流プログラム その２：Scavenger Hunt
School Scavenger Hunt Task List
SUS: System Usability Scale
• 10問/5段階尺度 SUS Score
• “Quick and Dirty”
1. I think that I would like to use this system frequently
2. I found the system unnecessarily complex
3. I thought the system was easy to use
4. I think that I would need the support of a technical person to
be able to use this system
5. I found the various functions in this system were well
6. I thought there was too much inconsistency in this system
7. I would imagine that most people would learn to use this
system very quickly
8. I found the system very cumbersome(/awkward) to use
9. I felt very confident using the system
10. I needed to learn a lot of things before I could get going with
• SUS ‐ A quick and dirty usability scale
• Journal of Usability Studies: "SUS: A Retrospective"
• Measuring Usability With The System Usability Scale (SUS)
• William Albert, Thomas Tullis "Measuring the User Experience, Second Edition"
• Jeff Sauro, James R Lewis "Quantifying the User Experience"