Be the first to like this
LISTEN AND SUBSCRIBE to the rest of our Recruitment Leader Podcast Series
or find us on iTunes!
(copy/paste as Slideshare doesn't link! Damn!)
Recruiters, Recruitment Marketers and Recruitment leaders! You have so much to do and so little time, and yet more content to read / listen to / watch.
Your emails are beyond full… in-tray on your desk is under a pile of unopened “junk”. The government is drowning you in IR35 / GDPR / National Insurance (or NOT!) changes… and in the middle of all of this, you need to:
• Not only choose the best recruitment software and CRM for your business, but get your lovely recruiters to use it!
• Get your website and marketing delivering leads not just clicks and likes!
• Attract, engage and recruit recruiters (not just churn them)
• Attract great contractors (care for them) and constantly make a profit from them
• Turn candidates into clients
• And take advantage of the current buoyant recruitment sector… growth / fees / turnover / profit…
• And smile…
So, you take a little time out to drive, run, cook, think… and this podcast is just for you.
As a recruitment leader you’re: • Time starved
• Wanting the bus to stop
• Never planned to be this busy or involved in your recruitment business
• Want / need great ideas / advice
• Would love some time on the business rather than just in it.
We have been building a beautiful catalogue of podcasts for recruitment leader and recruitment techies and recruitment marketers: The Recruitment Leader’s Podcast.
No excuses – you may have an Android or iPhone – you can subscribe via either.
James Osborne, James Taylor, Alex Moyle, Wendy McDougall, James Payne, Rod Smyth, Matt Smith, Wayne Barclay, Lisa Jones, Simon Lewis, Clair Bush etc... – they have donated their time to talk to Wayne and I about topics which are key to your recruitment business’ growth.
Take a few mins, subscribe and listen – lightbulbs will turn on and there’s gold in them there podcasts!