Digital Advertising Agency
+ 91 – 80 - 26581997
+ 1 - 646 626 5567
Search Engine Optimization,
Social Media Optimization, B2B
Directory Listing Steps
• SEO ( Search Engine Optimization )
• SMO ( Social Media Optimization )
• Search Engine Marketing ( Google and Others)
• Media Buying
• SMS Blast
• B2B Directory Submission in India and worldwide
• Email Marketing (Offers and Promotional)
• Online Press Release
• Online Reputation Management
• Analytics Implementation and Reporting
Hybrid Solution from
MavenClickZ for Online
Need based standard info
TG User generated info
Utility info (Widgets,
Content for visitor education
Event/ Community Driven
Target Consumer driven sites /
Custom Landing pages/
Custom Landing pages/
How we Sync Offline and
COL = Consumer opinion leadersCOL = Consumer opinion leaders
• Real time ROI metrics: Investment
• Hard core leads: Tangible money
• Own community of Online People (Who will
be your mouth piece amongst consumers.):
The most valuable asset
Search Engine Optimization
• Process of strategic analysis, placement and
enhancement of keywords and text on a website to
enable optimum search engine rankings.
• Listing in the top ten result for the keyword people are
SEO Activity Details
1. On Page Optimization
• Title Tags Creation
• Meta Description
• Anchor Text
• Alt Tag
• Code Cleaning
• Image Optimization
1. Off Page Optimization
• Major Search Engine Submission
• Robots.txt Creation
• Major Directory Submission
• XML Sitemap Creation
• Link Building
Building a SEO activity will be divided in two segments as given below
Initial Schedule for SEO Activities
for First Three Months:
SEO Activities Timelines
• Initial SEO 1st Week
• Keyword Research 1st Week
• Initial Ranking Report 1st week
• Tags Optimization (A set of pages) 2nd Week
• Title Tags Optimization 2nd Week
• Meta Tags Optimization 2nd Week
• Social Book marking 2nd Week
• Submission to Search Engines & Directories (Local) 2nd Week
• On Page Optimization & Other Activities 3rd Week
• Image Alt Text Optimization 3rd Week
• Hyperlink Title Attribute Optimization 3rd Week
• W3c Validation of Homepage (HTML Code) 3rd Week
• Getting One-way Links 3rd Week
• Link Building & Other Activities 4th Week
• Creation of Simple Sitemap 4th Week
• Collecting Related Links 4th Week
• Loading the Links on the Site 4th Week
• Sending Link Requests 4th Week
• Tags Optimization (A set of pages) 5th Week
• Title Tags Optimization 5th Week
• Meta Tags Optimization 5th Week
• RSS Feed Creation 5th Week
• Off-page optimization 6th Week
• Social Book Marking 6th Week
• Getting One-way Links 6th Week
• Link Development 7th Week
• Collecting Related Links 7th Week
• Loading the Links on the Site 7th Week
• Sending Link Requests 7th Week
• On-Page Optimization 8th Week
• Image Alt Text Optimization 8th Week
• Hyperlink Title Attribute Optimization 8th Week
• W3c Validation (Inner pages) 8th Week
• Tags Optimization 9th Week
• Title Tags Optimization 9th Week
• Meta Description & Keyword Tags Optimization 9th Week
• On-Page Optimization 10th Week
• Image Alt Text Optimization 10th Week
• Hyperlink Title Attribute Optimization 10th Week
• Social Book marking 11th Week
• Social Book marking 11th Week
• Link Development 12th Week
• Collecting Related Links 12th Week
• Sending Link Requests 12th Week
• Monthly Statistics Report (Google Analytics) 1st of Every Month
• Monthly SEO Report 1st of Every Month
• Facebook has more than 400 million active users.
• 50% of active Facebook users log on to Facebook on any given day.
• The average user has 130 friends.
• People spend over 500 billion minutes per month on Facebook.
• The average user is connected to 60 pages, groups and events.
• The average user creates 70 pieces of content each month.
• Every month, more than 70% of Facebook users engage with Platform
• More than 100 million Facebook users engage with Facebook on external
websites every month.
• There are more than 100 million active users currently accessing Facebook
through their mobile devices.
Face Book Fans Page Activities
• Create a Unique Page Image
• Integrate Applications To Increase Engagement
• Join the Conversation.
• Publish Interesting and Relevant Content
• Linking Flickr account to Facebook fans page.
• Creating a tab for videos and upload our videos
• Repost Comments By Other Users
• Creating Polls relevent to our business
• Promoting events in under event tab.
• Promoting the Blog post in fans page.
• Linking your twitter account.
• Installing analytics to track the visitors.
• Open an hot debate in discussion tab.
• Update Regularly!
• Post and Tag Users in Photos and Videos
• Appeal to your target audience
• Trigger debate
• Ask for feedback
• The News Feed is Now Real Time
Business Benefits of Using
– Customer Engagement
– Drive Web Traffic
– Reputation Management
– New Customer Acquisition
– Lead Generation
– Client Retention
– Access to the social world and it’s inherent value
– The Viral Effect
– Feedback Mechanism
– Build Business Use Cases
FaceBook Fan Page Benefits
– Integrate with RSS
– Build Custom Applications
– Announce Events and Promote Events.
– Explain You’re Business
– We can share Latest News/Events & Product Launches
– Exclusive Offers for your Face book Fans
– Share your latest blog posts via RSS
– Market research – gets feedback directly from your customers and stay on the pulse of what they
– Google Adds Facebook’s Fan Page Updates to Real-Time Search
– It’s free.
– It gives you a way to talk to and get feedback from your target audience, because like a user profile,
you can update your fans with statuses that will appear in the news feed.
– It’s an SEO boost. Facebook is currently the second most popular site on the Web according to Alexa.
– You can customize the design using FBML, Facebook’s version of HTML. Check out the Static FBML
app for more.
– You can create brand advocates.
– You can easily promote it with tools provided by Facebook.
– The Facebook Pages Insights analytics tool gives you useful information about your fans and their
– You can build a community for your clients and prospects.
– It’s another funnel to your website.
– You can add unlimited photos and videos.
Social Media Activities Details Per
5 UploadPPT Creation & Upload
MicrositesSEO of Microsites
25SubmissionXML Feed Promotion
25 SubmissionRSS Feed Promotion
25 PostIndependent Blogging
200 Per MonthBookMarking
100 EmailsGroup Emailing
50 SubmissionPR Submission
30 Status UpdateLinkedIN
10 Video Upload & PromotionYoutube
30 Status UpdateOrkut
30 Status UpdateFacebook
Work Details Per MonthActivity
Facebook Fans Page
Customize your fans page tab:
• Youtube – Promote your you tube videos here.
• Twitter – Link your twitter.
• Invite Your Friends – Fans can invite their friends to join this page.
• Join My Mailing List – Fans can join Gaming site Mailing list
• Games – Small games, winners can be given offers on website
• Quiz – for your fans, winners can be given offers on website.
• Photos – Promote Gaming website with launch photos over here.
• Flickr – Link Gaming website Flickr Account in this tab.
• Create Polls – Interesting polls will keep fans interactive.
• Welcome – Details about Gaming Website
Check out the coming slides for screen shots of above all tabs
B2B Directory Submission
in India and Worldwide
Sample List of Directory
Google Local Business
Getit Yellow Pages
Sulekha Yellow Pages
Ask Us how to help you in
your online Marketing
campaign by simply feeling
the form on SlideShare ☺☺☺☺
Click For ROI ☺
MavenClickZ Digital Advertising Agency
#56, 2nd Floor, 21St A Main
Marenahalli, JP Nagar 2nd Phase
In case of any queries contact me at
+ 91 – 9980770401
+ 1 – 646 626 5567