This Badgecraft user's guide walks you through the step-by-step process of creating a Badge Map.
This is a result of the strategic partnership project 'Learning Map' that is co-funded by the EU Erasmus+ programme
6. 4 The badges can have connections between them. To make a connection start by selecting the badge you want to
connect with. You can only make connections if the badges are not published. If they are, please unpublish.
13. 11 You will see that now the 2 badges are connected by a line and with a number. The number indicates how many
badges you need to claim before you are able to claim the main one.
14. 12In this example 4 badges were selected as required. From those 4, 3 are needed in order to claim the main badge.
That’s why now the lines are dotted, to identify that 3 of those badges are needed.
15. 13 In this example all 4 badges are needed in order to claim the main one. So the line is straight instead of dotted.
16. 14 After that you can again drag and drop as you wish. The lines and numbers will be visible always, no matter where you
move the badges.