Frequently Ask Question Release 1.1 Mayada Imagina Sdn Bhd 17-2 Jalan Rampai Niaga 5, Rampai Business Park, 53300 Wangsa Maju KL, Malaysia. email: email@example.com Web: www.ppnmacademy.com
1. It is Degree or Short Course?This is professional course. The course is very industry driven. We emphasis on skills and techniques used in photography industry.
2. May I know the duration of the program?This course designed to be completed in 6 months.All classes will be conducted during weekend. There are 40 contact hours per modules OR 5 days per module. Students are required to complete 6 modules.
3. Is this full time course?No. It is part time course held in the weekend.
4. What if I don’t know very much about photography? Our course include photographers with varied experience, which makes the course more interesting and rewarding. The less you know, the harder we work. We enjoy teaching andsharing our knowledge with everyone. You’ll even be surprised how much you will learn from other students who are attending as well.
5. Who participates, how advanced are the participants? Anyone will find this course to be a great learning experience. Our students literally range from beginners to professionals, from 16 years old to 60 years old, men and women, blue colar and CEOs.
6. What equipment do I need to do this course?Basic DSLR of ANY brand that has manual mode setting and where the lens are interchangeable. Digital is recommended. If you did not have any camera, PPNM Academy along with our officialimaging partner Canon Camera (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd will provide a very attractive price for PPNM students. DSLR with video capabilities are highly recommended.
7. How do I enroll? You can enroll by following this link ( http://www.epaymentppnm-iium.com/user/register). Please send with RM50 processing fee. If you require additionalinformation, please refer to the Enrollment Guide. Soon, you will be able to use link from ppnm academy website. Or Drop us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com) with email title : REGISTRATION FORM. We will email the form direct to you.
8. How much will I have to pay? Basic tuition fee is RM6000 for ProfessionalCertificate. The course fee pays for training, modules and course materials, learning resources, studio rental*, online support
9. When do I need to make a payment?You need to pay first installment(50%) before the first class begin in 19th January 2013 and the balance before completing the 3rd module or end of April 2013.
10. Can I pay by cheque?Yes. The cheques should be made payable to Mayada Imagina Sdn Bhd.
11. Can we book as a group?Yes, we also offer discounts to groups of 3 or more. If you’re a photography club, family or group of friends, we would be happy to make you a special offer. Please email us or call +6019-3818131 for more information.
12. Are materials included in the course fee?All our course fees include course materials but you may wish to purchase supplementary materials.
13. WHY do a professional course? Do you know how to properly create front cover for international fashion or lifestyle magazine? Do you use panorama head to shoot landscape etc? Do you know how to properly multiple light source in your photograph? These are just 3 examples of why this course are invaluable. With the huge growth in digital camera sales, there are lots of folks that are really new to photography. Ourcourse include beginners to very advanced armatures. In my opinion, there is no better way to learn than by doing. Yes, read all the books, study other photographer’s styles and theories, but actually learning in a specific predetermined setting from competent instructor is invaluable. We saw folks spending thousands of dollars on equipment, often more expensive equipment than professional use, thinking that the equipment and accessories will allow them to make quality images. We recommend whenbudgeting for equipment to include an allowance for instruction on just how to use your cameras, lenses etc. correctly
14. What can I expect to learn on your course? Our course are designed not only to guide you to the most chalengging photography assignment, but to aid you in mentally visualizing a scene before capturing the subject. Our aim is to raise your awareness and spark your creativity so that you not only go home with images to be proud of, but use your new found skills to improve and expand your photographic technique in general. Apart from the technical aspect of learning yourcamera settings and capabilities, you will learn how to turn an ordinary imageinto an extraordinary image by using your own creativity with our assistance. In addition, you will become knowledgeable on how to survey the subject matter, familiar with studio environment and variuos light shaper. And no photography course would be complete without discussing workflow and editing, including Adobe Photoshop®, Adobe Lightroom® and Apple Aperture®,and enhancement softwares such as NIK and Imagenomic that will really make your photos dance.
15. Hows my life will be in six month? You will spend most of your time studying the subject, outing, brainstorm, propose your idea, lighting setup, shoot and photo critics. This is a 6 month hot house pressure cooker environment. Youhave to work hard, challenge your own limitation andpush your creativity. You have to focus right from the start. To give yourself the best chances of success, you have to build your future on the strongest foundation possible.