Be the first to like this
MGT 521 Final Exam
1) John writes a memo to his employees. Putting his thoughts onto paper is an example of
2) Chantel received an invitation to a web meeting that will take place at 3:00 p.m. She accepted the invitation. This is an example of
A. formal channels of communication
B. spontaneous communication
C. feedback as a function of communication
D. informal channels of communication
3) You are doing research on political issues and find that you are on a conservative leaning site. What type of source credibility issue is this?
4) When reviewing an educational math website, you find the author’s background is in English. What type of source credibility issue is this?
5) A famous ice cream manufacturer sent workers to a nearby grocery store to offer shoppers a sample of its