This webinar is for those individuals or companies that are looking to expand their new or existing business to the Internet.
* Already have a store-front business in a commercial building or strip-mall?
* Trying to start a new online business to sell products or services?
* Would like to sell products 24 hours, 7 days per week, 365 days per year?
In this webinar, we've covered:
* Building an e-commerce website (where do you begin).
* Using prebuilt e-commerce engines (who are the major players).
* Modifying the look and feel of the e-commerce engine to suite your style and branding.
* Adding products, prices, descriptions, attributes, and discount coupons in your online store.
* Processing orders, shipping, and reporting.
* Securing your website with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) certificate.
* Credit card processing, merchant accounts, gateways, and getting paid.
* Securing your online transactions and the storage of credit cards.
* Fraud protection.
* Preparing your website for the search engines (Search Engine Optimization - SEO).
* Online stores and e-marketing.
* Starting a Pay-Per-Click campaign.
* Other means of advertising and how to tie them in.
* Using vanity pages to track campaigns and customers.
* Taking advantage of E-Bay and other bidding sites to grow your online business.
* Leaking onto discount websites.
If you need more information after you have viewed this webinar, please contact us at: http://www.AxsysTechGroup.com or to participate at our next FREE webinar, please visit us at http://webinar.AxsysTechGroup.com.