Vemma How To Advertise Your Vemma Online Business? Dear Friend, I Want To Share With You About …
Advertise or Die Guerilla style  in advertising  –  small business appears as   BIG BUSINESS   by appearing   EVERYWHERE  ...
Marketing OFFLINE ONLINE FREE PAID <ul><li>Free   Online Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Free   Offline Marketing </li></ul><u...
Online Marketing Why You’ll Love Online Marketing?   It is about one time efforts that produce repeating exposures.  You w...
FREE Online Advertisement Do not SPAM! Have a blog.  Join & active in blogging communities.  Advertise in free classified ...
PAID Online Advertisement Do not SPAM! Advertise in classified websites and other people’s websites by paying some amount....
Offline Marketing In Vemma, you can choose  FAST TRACK  success if you do both  ONLINE  and  OFFLINE  marketing 1 2 4 3 Of...
Offline Advertisement Do not SPAM! Advertise in newspapers, magazines or brochures.  Meet people and talk about Vemma Nutr...
80/20 Rule In Success To be successful in any business you need to put more concentration on  20%  of the most important m...
Are you ready for Vemma helps? Upgrade NOW to full membership. You online business will be launched immediately. www.Vemma...
THANK YOU For Your Attention. Thanks & Regards, Ian Kree Vemma ID: 323021405 www.automonetizer.com  @  www.vemmabuilder.co...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Vemma Presentation Friend 3rd

2,290 views

Published on

How To Advertise Your Vemma Online Business?

Published in: Business, Technology
0 Comments
2 Likes
Statistics
Notes
  • Be the first to comment

No Downloads
Views
Total views
2,290
On SlideShare
0
From Embeds
0
Number of Embeds
62
Actions
Shares
0
Downloads
72
Comments
0
Likes
2
Embeds 0
No embeds

No notes for slide

Vemma Presentation Friend 3rd

  1. 1. Vemma How To Advertise Your Vemma Online Business? Dear Friend, I Want To Share With You About …
  2. 2. Advertise or Die Guerilla style in advertising – small business appears as BIG BUSINESS by appearing EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME ! BIG BUSINESS SMALL BUSINESS Advertisement
  3. 3. Marketing OFFLINE ONLINE FREE PAID <ul><li>Free Online Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Free Offline Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Paid Online Marketing </li></ul><ul><li>Paid Offline Marketing </li></ul>
  4. 4. Online Marketing Why You’ll Love Online Marketing? It is about one time efforts that produce repeating exposures. You write, post, advertise, and setup your articles, emails, comments and advertisements one times. But your writings, emails, comments and advertisements would last long. NOW FUTURE $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ Writes; Posts; Advertisements; Comments.
  5. 5. FREE Online Advertisement Do not SPAM! Have a blog. Join & active in blogging communities. Advertise in free classified websites and stay at the front page by continuously advertising at those websites. Participate in forums – create your own discussion threads on Vemma business opportunity and add your Vemma links into your profile. Write and submit articles about Vemma to free article submission websites – and remember to leave your Vemma links. Email your personal friends and family members.
  6. 6. PAID Online Advertisement Do not SPAM! Advertise in classified websites and other people’s websites by paying some amount. Distribute your newsletters to your website’s or blog’s visitors. Subscribe pay-per-click programs like Google Adwords, Yahoo! Advertising, AdBrite and so on. Pay other people to help you to advertise in as many free classified websites as possible.
  7. 7. Offline Marketing In Vemma, you can choose FAST TRACK success if you do both ONLINE and OFFLINE marketing 1 2 4 3 Offline Online Free Paid 1 + 2 + 3 + 4 = FAST TRACK SUCCESS
  8. 8. Offline Advertisement Do not SPAM! Advertise in newspapers, magazines or brochures. Meet people and talk about Vemma Nutrition Program and business opportunity. Distribute “Your Business” magazine to your prospects. Share “Vemma Scene” DVD with your prospects. Advertise your Vemma business on your car. Advertise on your shirt and cap.
  9. 9. 80/20 Rule In Success To be successful in any business you need to put more concentration on 20% of the most important matters that determine 80% of our success chances. Vemma manages 80% of the jobs for you – all you need to do is to market your Vemma business, which is only 20% of the jobs. 80% 20% Determines 20% of the success chances Determines 80% of the success chances VEMMA YOU
  10. 10. Are you ready for Vemma helps? Upgrade NOW to full membership. You online business will be launched immediately. www.VemmaBuilder.com
  11. 11. THANK YOU For Your Attention. Thanks & Regards, Ian Kree Vemma ID: 323021405 www.automonetizer.com @ www.vemmabuilder.com/323021405 [email_address] www.k-invest.blogspot.com +60198787678 ... ready to help you.

×