• Arthritis is disorder relating to joints, bones and
muscles of body.
• It causes inflammation and pain in these parts
and causes for fatigue, severe pains, and lack of
• Arthritis may many (more than 100) types but the
most common forms of arthritis are
osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and juvenile
• Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is the most
common form of arthritis and it is a progressive
degenerative joint ailment portrayed by the
stoppage of working of joint cartilage related with
some risk factors like age, obesity and past history
of joint injury.
• Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is a
systemic ailment characterized by the severe pain
and swelling of the membranes lining the joint
that leads to warmth, inflammation, stiffness and
occasionally severe joint damage also.
• Juvenile Arthritis: Juvenile arthritis is an umbrella
term used to explain the various autoimmune and
inflammatory situations that can grow in children
of age and younger.
• The most noticeable symptom of arthritis is pain
and restricted functioning of the joints.
• The joints have pain, stiffness, inflammation,
warmth, swelling and redness.
• Sometimes arthritis can cause symptoms affecting
other areas like fever, fatigue, weight loss, feeling
unwell and even abnormalities of organs.
• There may be various treatments that help to
keep arthritis under control but the best natural
arthritis pain treatments are Rumoxil oil and
• Regular exercises like aerobic exercise, water
exercise, bicycle riding, etc. are very helpful in
reducing weight and strengthening joints and
bone; these lead to prevent you from joint pain or
• Diet has a great impact on arthritis as it can
reduce the symptoms or arthritis and can help
sufferers handle them easier.
• There are many foods which can lessen symptoms
help to reduce the arthritis as a result of their
• On the other hand, there are some foods also that
can worsen problem and should be keep away
from you like alcohol, excessive sugar, coffee,
chicken, red meat, dairy foods, some fruits (like
plums, cranberries, rhubarb) and some vegetables
(like peppers, tomatoes, potatoes).
• Some lifestyle changes are also required to
improve the quality of life and to live as normal as
• Sea water is also very effective in alleviating
stiffness and painfulness of the affected joints.
• Bathing in sea water can be useful for patients of
• Garlic is very helpful for arthritis because of its
multi sided medicinal qualities.
• So you should consume two to three cloves of
garlic to get relief from inflammation and pain in