Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Directly Measured Ad Blocking Rates March 2016

1,629 views

Published on

Ad blocking rates directly measured in-ad and on-site. Note the differences and note the amount that is not measurable.

Published in: Data & Analytics
  • Be the first to comment

Directly Measured Ad Blocking Rates March 2016

  1. 1. March 2016 / Page 0marketing.scienceconsulting group, inc. Dr. Augustine Fou Directly measured ad blocking rate – ON-SITE measurement Non-mobile Mobile Ad Block No Ad Block 45.5% 9.8% 22.5% 4.5% 18% 17% Overall Average 68.0% 14.3% 17% Ad Blocking Rate 55.3% 27.0%Column Totals 82.3% (17.7% unmeasurable)
  2. 2. March 2016 / Page 1marketing.scienceconsulting group, inc. Dr. Augustine Fou Directly measured ad blocking rate – IN-AD measurement Non-mobile Mobile Ad Block No Ad Block 71.1% 7.8% 7.3% 3.8% 10% 34% Overall Average 78.4% 11.6% 13% Ad Blocking Rate 78.9% 11.1%Column Totals 90.0% (10.0% unmeasurable)

×