Offering 08 Years of accomplished experience in making significant contribution to raise overall productivity
NAME : Atul Sharma
ADDRESS : B-256 NFL TOWN SHIP VIJAIPUR, GUNA M.P. 473111
MARITAL STATUS: MARRIED
MOBILE NO. : 8989710590,8989615937
MAIL ADRESS : firstname.lastname@example.org
NATIONALITY : INDIAN
DATE OF BIRTH : 10/03/1983
LANGUAGE KNOWN : ENGLISH, HINDI
Designation – Assistant Manager
Company Name - National Fertilizers Ltd (Govt. Undertaking)
Address - Vijaipur
City, State - Guna (MP)
B. Tech in Chemical Engineering , 2006
Govt. Higher Secondary School, Board of Rajasthan, Rajasthan, 64 %
Govt. Higher Secondary School, Board of Rajasthan, Rajasthan, 86 %.
Microsoft Windows, MS Office and Internet Application
Certificate- Internal Auditor certificate.
SUMMARY OF SKILLS
• Seasoned professional with demonstrable maturity, professionalism and gravitas in managing all the activities
related to Urea and ammonia Plant & DCS Operation, currently spearheading as a Assistant manager with
National Fertilizers Limited, Vijaipur.
• Demonstrated strengths in defining & observing process parameters, introducing process improvements,
identifying and isolating areas of obstructions to ensure uninterrupted production, reduce wastages and enhance
overall operational economy.
• Expertise in planning, mobilizing and managing materials, equipments and manpower resources to optimize
operational efficiency. Adept in ensuring Plant Safety and observing physical conditions of work & work
• A consummate professional with excellent planning, execution, monitoring and resource-balancing skills, as well
as the ability to handle multiple tasks in high pressure environments and under tight deadlines.
Plant Operation ♦ Breakdown Solutions ♦ Quality Assurance ♦ Production / Manufacturing ♦ Productivity
Enhancement ♦ Team Management ♦ Project Planning & Execution ♦ Process Improvements ♦ Safety ♦ Production
Targets ♦ Report Management ♦ Material Management
NATIONAL FERTILIZERS LIMITED, VIJAIPUR Since Aug 2007
Shift Engineer (Urea and ammonia Plant Operation)
• Involved in continues process improvement and deciding process parameters to get maximum output from all
• Conducting quality aspects analysis, safety control and implemented strict adherence to safety measures &
techniques, defects prevention and quality planning.
• Developing and executing the best practices and standard operating procedures targeting at organizational
• Compiling with corporate policies on environmental, health and safety in order to confirm to government-
mandated policies; maintaining accident-free operation and achieving plant safety objectives.
• Efficiently guiding panel of operators to operate the plant in a best possible way so as to minimize energy losses
and using manpower besides guiding field operator in start up, shut down as well as all emergency situations.
• Monitoring Environmental norms including efficient utilisation of Power, recovery of Heat from spent gases from
Power generation etc. Following safe work permit procedures for all jobs.
• Accountable for daily equipment changing schedule also planning day to day activities, shift operations and
allocating work for achieving daily send out targets.
• Efficiently handling utility system behaviour for adverse trends to allow fast response to potential threats.
Identifying & implementing specific projects and plant changes to improve the safety, reliability, integrity,
efficiency, operability and capacity of the utility systems.
• Applying material balance & energy balance in various process steps to maintain the process parameter to achieve
the optimum production.
• Coordinating with other departments like Engineering, Integrity & reliability, operations & Projects also
operating plant within the budgetary norms.
I am submitting herewith my resume for your perusal consideration for the post of Urea Manager in your
A systematic, organized, hardworking and dedicated team player with an analytical bent of mind with excellent
academic credentials. I have experience of over 08 years in managing all the activities related to Urea & ammonia
Plant & DCS Operation, Safety and Team Management, currently spearheading as a assistant manager with National
Fertilizers Limited, Vijaipur. I have innate sense of task prioritization, managerial aptitude and result oriented
attitude towards accelerating organizational growth and that too in a high pressured and time bound environment.
I am a dedicated and focused individual, determined to add value to the organization I work for, through my
exceptional knowledge and learning ability. I possess well developed communication skills with reputation of
unwavering accuracy, credibility and integrity.
At this stage I find myself to be groomed enough to look outward and explore the possibility of placement at a
suitable professional position with higher responsibilities. A tour through my enclosed resume shall familiarize you
with the details and I am confident, in my credentials, you would find a perfect fit for the said job. Thanks in advance
for sparing your time.
The above credentials along with my enclosed resume make me ideally suitable for a position in your organization. I
would appreciate an opportunity for a personal interview.
CTC in N.F.L. VIJAIPUR -
9 Lacs per annum
Other facilities by N F L VIJAIPUR -
1. Social security scheme 2. Group insurance 3. House Loan 4. Education loan 5. Salary advance
6. Accidental Insurance 7. Over-time 8 . Conveyance advance 9. Actual Medical facilities with family with
TA (Indoor and outdoor ) 10. Industrial tour 11 . Long service award 12 . Annual increment
13. Promotional Incr