Handling Instructions for Laser Cartridges
1. While keeping the cartridge horizontal, cut open the
protective bag and remove the cartridge. Do not stand
the cartridge upright as toner may shift to one side of
the cartridge. Gently shift the cartridge left to right to
level out the toner.
2. If a packaging seal is present, remove it gently using
the pull tab located at one end of the cartridge.
3. After installing the cartridge, print at least three test
4. Used cartridges should be returned to the box and
the new/used card on top be turned over to read used.
Always keep a backup cartridge.
5. Should you ever experience a problem with a
cartridge please call our office at 404-629-5200 for
immediate technical service.
We at Cartridge World greatly appreciate your company for
recycling print cartridges and being environmentally
responsible. Let’s all do our part to keep print cartridges in
our community rather then a landfill site!
Did you know?
It takes about one gallon of oil to make a new laser cartridge.
Almost 8 cartridges are thrown away per second in the USA.
Every remanufactured cartridge saves nearly 3 pounds of solid
waste from being deposited in landfills.