ROTARACT CLUB OF PUNE’S YUVA
Sponsored by Rotary Club of Pune Parvati
Dist.: 3131 Zone : 2
2014-15 Annual Report
ELECTIONS 2014 :
• Immediate past President Mehul Srivastava and Vice President
Diwakar Kaudinya, conducted the RCPY elections for the session
2014-15 in the month of April, 2014.
• Vinayak Shanker Sharma was elected as the President and Kartik
Bhardwaj & Akshata Mishra were elected as the Vice President
respectively for the session 2014-15.
• To support him, there was a strong 16 member Board of Directors
elected, to run the club.
Marketing Director Marketing Head
Publicity Director Publicity Head
Club Service Director
Sergeant In Arms
Board of Directors
Akshata Mishra &
Ankit Pal Prakhar Narayan
Rudhee Sehgal Anchit Seth
Saif Ashraf & Somya
Goutham B Reddy
Board of Directors
SHOOT AT SIGHT ‘14:
• The club under the new board, conducted its first event, SHOOT
AT SIGHT, on 11th August, 2014.
• The aim of the event was to publicize the club in Bharati Vidyapeeth
Campus, before its annual 2014 – 15 recruitment.
• The event was preceded under club service and publicity domain.
• Over 100 participants turned up for the event, where they were
asked to shoot different landmarks of the campus.
PROJECT RECRUITMENT :
• The executive board structured the recruitment process for the 2014 – 15
• Identification of the membership base and eligibility criteria was done to
recruit potential Rotaractors from different cultural and educational
• With the help of Professional development, the entire club members were
involved in designing the filtering criteria and selection process for the new
• The club service and publicity committee with recommendations from
executive board and club members decided the colleges for the recruitment
• The colleges for the recruitment process were :
BVDU College Of Engineering
BVDU Medical College
• As part of the process, publicity was done in colleges, market places via posters and
• Recruitment process was conducted on 13th August, 2014 (Wednesday) in BVDU
• With 95 students turning up for the recruitment process, 40 were inducted in the club.
College of Engineering Medical College
PUNE BLIND SCHOOL,
On Occasion of
ICE BREAKER :
• To welcome the new recruits and explain them the working of RCPY,
the club members conducted the event Break the ice.
• The event consisted of different activities aimed at better bonding
between the club new members, and shed inhibitions about Rotaract,
SERVE MY SANDWICH DAY ‘14 :
• Serve My Sandwich (SMS) is the marquee of the event of RCPY.
• The concept of the event is pretty simple,
MAKE -> WIN -> DONATE
• RCPY provides with a basic sandwich making kit, and in half an
hour, you make a sandwich. If its good, you win prizes.
• The most important aspect, the sandwich gets donated to orphan
kids around orphanages in the city the very same day.
• The executive board structured down the plan for Serve My
Sandwich Day 2014 in September 2014.
• It was decided that the club will continue its association with Café
Coffee Day for the event.
• No. of Café Coffee Day locations : 6
• Day of the event : 11th October, 2014 (Saturday)
• Time : 12 : 00 PM – 5 : 00 PM
• No. of sandwiches donated : 500+.
• The basic agendas in the major domains of the club for the event that
are Marketing, Publicity & Community Service were decided.
JUST A MINUTE ‘15 :
• JAM is an exhibition platform to showcase your best talent among the
• Contestants vie to woo the audience in group or solo time bound
performances in ‘Just A Minute’.
• Performers can Sing, Dance, Mimic, Do Tricks, Act or Do Anything
Imaginable on the stage for 60 seconds.
• These are followed by Band Performances bringing a musical ending to the
evening and thus attracting over 1000 students during the event.
• Day of the event : 19th February, 2015 (Thursday)
• Time : 4 : 00 PM – 8 : 00 PM
OUR EVENTS :
FUTURE AGENDAS :
• Community service projects.
• Club trip.
• Elections for the year 2015-16.