My Greatest Entrepreneurial
TheRodinhoods Delhi Open House
March 22, 2014
• Atamjeet Singh Bawa (B-tech in Textile Chemistry, a
Business Analyst for Birlasoft, earlier was with Accenture
for 5.5 years)
• A hard core Table Tennis fan, learning to play Guitar!
• I specialize in making Paper Models of ‘MACHINES’
using PAPER, GLUE and my bare HANDS
• Passion for airplanes and mega-machines made me
crazy enough to create my own machines using paper
• Very +VE response from everyone, displayed my stuff at
Auto Expo 2014, IIT Delhi and a couple of schools
• Articles in magazines, newspapers and TV Interviews
• FB Page reached 3k likes in 4 months!
Paper Model of ‘Yamaha DragStar Classic 11’
• Having a full time job hence unable to devote much
time towards my entrepreneurship goals
• No one needs my paper models, but everyone likes
• Difficult to carry my Paper Models for they are
delicate and extremely fragile
What am I doing to
• Networking as much as I can and trying to generate
business leads, meeting appointments, visibility etc.
• Presenting my products in person (instead of pictures)
to give an everlasting impression and feel of what I do
• As a result, I’m on this stage in front of you to network
What can Rodinhooders
do to help me?
• Get me to meet marketing/PR big-shots from the
• As a community I would expect us to spread the word,
have faith in my products & suggest ideas!
You can reach me at…
• +91 88265 99898