Be the first to like this
Kartik is a leading Executive Coach, PCC credentialed, Leadership Assessment Coach, and Organization Development (OD) consultant, operating from India. With twenty years of corporate experience in top management roles in Human Resources (HR) prior to his coaching and OD consulting, Kartik brings to the table a significant appreciation of the pragmatics of the real world of executives in his work engagements. In addition, with his intimate engagement for over two decades with the evolving behavioral sciences movement in India, be brings to his work an additional and distinctive flavor of humanistic, existential and post-modern technologies of understanding behavior and the psychodynamics of teams and organizations.
Kartik has worked with hundreds of executives from the high tech, information technology, pharmaceuticals, consumer products, manufacturing, financial services and professional services sectors. Kartik is a SUMEDAS leader and a musician, among many other things.
Kartik will interact on OD Interventions in Coaching as below:
· What is Organization Development (OD) – the Western worldview ; what are “Indian” positions on OD ? ; Sumedhas and its axioms / postulates on OD
· Distinguishing between “Coaching in OD Interventions”, and “OD Interventions in Coaching”
· Why I consider “doing OD” as a necessary part of leadership coaching ?
· Cautions and watch-outs for the OD oriented leadership coach – distinguishing between zeal and zealotry
· Personal experiences in blending coaching and OD – including a self critique