Our clients, international actors within the Oil & Gas industry offers a full scope subsea structural engineer
position. Our clients main office is located in Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim, Norway and full time
assignment is required.
• Through follow-up and supervision of the engineering contractor, assure that the subsea structure
design is fit for purpose, within the set timeframe and within budget
• Ensure that engineering studies comply with Norwegian rules and regulations, company HSE and
QA/QC requirements and applicable general specifications
• Ensure the compliance of the work with basis of design, project specifications and procedure for
• Ensure the compliance of the work with applicable codes and standards and best engineering practices
with the aim of reducing investments as much as possible without negatively influencing the required level of
quality and safety in design.
• Bachelor Degree or higher level of technical education with relevant experience
Structural/mechanical Engineer with 10 years experience in subsea structure design and calculations in the North
Sea and familiar with NORSOK requirements.
• Experience with calculation programs (SESAM, USFOS, STAADPro), ability to evaluate modelling
and calculation results.
• Good English
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• We have established routines and will provide help for newly hired personnel in need of relocating
themselves and their family from abroad. We have experience with relocating personnel from all over the world.
• We will provide with all the information you need about accommodations, nursery schools, schools,
savings- and insurance deals, and other relevant needs.
• If you have questions regarding work permits, tax, social security, or other queries related to working in
Norway, do not hesitate about contacting us for an orientation.
Send CV to email@example.com