Senior subsea system engineers:
Internationally established and recognized company in the Norwegian Oil-& Gas Industry, is looking fo
r subsea system engineers. Our clients main office is located in Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim,
Norway and full time assignment is required.
• Contribute in asuring that at all times it exists reliable schedules and budgets for ongoing and
• Participate in contractual work, evaluations and tendering contracts.
• Contribute with input to uncertainty register and risk matrix and define mitigating actions within
• Assure that the Company HMS requirements are addressed internally and externally.
• Assure coordination between relevant technical sections in company, related to quality assurance of
internal and external work related to chosen solutions.
• Assure relevant experience transfer from internal and external sources.
• Assure compliance with authority requirements and contribute to a good professional relationship with
relevant authorities and stake holders.
• Contribute to operational strategies and ready for operation activities.
• Assure that work is performed according to project goals and ethics.
• Contribute to a good working environment, motivate, inspire and develop the co-workers.
• 5 years of relevant experience.
• Minimum Bachelor of Science within Engineering or equivalent (Mechanical/Automation/Electrical).
Relevant experience can replace lack of formal education
• Technical knowledge of subsea production
• IT Hardware Architecture (Generic)
• Engineering knowledge in the specialist activity.
• Supports and technologies: Technical requirement and standards.
• Compliance: Norwegian and International Standard and Codes, Tender procedure.
• Plant design: Process/Utility/Electrical Control and Safety System Design.
Construction & Installation: Plant construction, Control system knowledge, Inspection, control and testing
• Production System Design: Life Cycle Design.
• Fluent in spoken and written English and/or Norwegian
• We have established routines and will provide help for newly hired personnel in need of relocating
themselves and their family from abroad. We have experience with relocating personnel from all over the world.
• We will provide with all the information you need about accommodations, nursery schools, schools,
savings- and insurance deals, and other relevant needs.
• If you have questions regarding work permits, tax, social security, or other queries related to working in
Norway, do not hesitate about contacting us for an orientation.
Send CV to email@example.com