Internationally established and recognized company in the Norwegian Oil-& Gas Industry, is looking for Process
Engineers. Our clients main office is located in Stavanger, Bergen and Trondheim, Norway and full time
assignment is required.
• Process calculations, process simulations and dimensioning of equipment
• Development and improvement of new and existing products
• Ensure that the engineering activities and engineering processes that facilitate the progression of the
project through its various phases.
• Preparation of PFDs and P&IDs
• Participate in project execution and business development
• Prepare engineering queries to Customers.
• Verification of project documents as required.
• B.Sc./ M.Sc in Process Engineering
• Experience with HYSYS
• Minimum 10 years relevant experience from the Oil & Gas industry
• Minimum 2 years relevant experiance in project related to Norwegian Oil & Gas industry. (NORSOK)
• Strong technical/computer background
• Exceptional communication skills and customer service practices
• Successfully manage multiple priorities and assignments
• Work independently and within a team environment
• Entrepreneurial work ethic
Check out our Competence Development Program on Astra North Academy
• We have established routines and will provide help for newly hired personnel in need of relocating
themselves and their family from abroad. We have experience with relocating personnel from all over the world.
• We will provide with all the information you need about accommodations, nursery schools, schools,
savings- and insurance deals, and other relevant needs.
• If you have questions regarding work permits, tax, social security, or other queries related to working in
Norway, do not hesitate about contacting us for an orientation.
• Project or permanent employment with competitive benefits.
• Exciting and challenging projects in an international company
• Good career opportunities and individual career plan
• Pronounced social company in which care and openness are important values.