* Be responsible for your life.
* Make a choice to be positive and focus on those
things that you can change.
* Best way to predict your future is to create it.
* Make a positive difference in your family, your
class, your school and the world.
* When you are PROACTIVE, you make good choices
about how you respond to something happening. You
are always ready with a calm attitude. You do things to
make sure that the right things will happen. You are
prepared for anything that might happen. When things
don’t go your way, you aren’t happy, BUT you stay
* When you are REACTIVE, you could explode at any
minute. Things happen and they “catch you off guard”.
You aren’t ready for things that might happen. You
deal with things when they happen instead of being
* Must be proactive
in defining what I
want to achieve
* Create a game
plan for how I
will get there
* Take the action
If I always do that what I get?
Missed the lecture
other students distracted
Define my problem
set alarm before 1 hour
Do the assignment early
Read the subject before
going to class
* Quite a number of assignment to do
- when the leader put trust
on me to do the prototype
in short period.
I am the captain in my life. I can choose my attitude. I’m
responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in
the driver’s set of my destiny, not just passenger.