• Toyota established in 1933.
• Founded by kiichor Toyoda.
• A Japanese Automobile Company with its network in 30
• Is in contact with 19 million customers worldwide.
• Ranks 8th on the overall Global Fortune 500 list.
• Profits are more than $5200 million, which are an
increase of 16.6% from last year!
Toyota is the #1 selling brand in America
Toyota has the highest owner loyalty of any manufacturer
Toyota has won more "Best Car for the Money" awards than any other car
1994 toyota was officially introduced in India
Auto Market Share
• To Analyze the factors effecting the sales of Toyota corolla
• To analyze the market strategies developed by the Company’s
• To assess the Company’s accomplishments and performance by
looking at the statistics.
• To develop our project in such a way that it helps people to know the
current standing of the company in the market of Automobiles.
• To develop our project in an organized manner which can help the
company to improve its sales in the market.
• Toyota Company performance in India.
• Assuming Honda Civic to be the main competitor of Toyota Corolla
• Toyota Corolla Altis hits market in January 2011 with 2000 cc power
• Limited time
• Limited Funds
• Unavailability of Brand Manager
Sales of toyota
Price: Negative relation
Fuel Consumption: Due to Toyota breakthrough technology VVT-I Fuel
Consumption is Lowered thus increasing the sales.
Environment Friendly: the euro 4 Emission standards greatly reduces
carbon monoxide, which effects sales positively.
Maintenance Cost: general misconception is that maintenance cost for
Corolla is more then its rivals. which is just a misconception.
• Marketing Strategies: Better Strategies Helps increase Sales
• Income: Toyota Company Targets People with a disposable income of
25,000 Rs. To Rs.30,000
• Comfort: Amazing Comfort which no car has in India and the comfort
of its competitor Honda CIVIC is Pure Worthless
• Government Polices: Better Government Policies directly effect Sales.
Sales Of Toyota Altis & Honda Civic
May 518 324
June 497 270
July 418 322
August 630 352
September 308 198
October 581 337
Total Sales 2952 1803
Sales of Toyota Altis and Honda Civic
May June July August September October
• Expansion of sales outlets.
• Advertising campaigns.
• Low-priced spare parts.
• Check on Black market of Forged Spare Parts.
• Higher market share.
• Image and Brand Loyalty.
• Various awards achieved.
• New Body design after every 3 to 4 years.