Prof. Terjani Goyal
Rohit Pratap Singh(2936)
The Best or NOTHING
• Mercedes-Benz is a German automobile manufacturer, a multinational division
of the German manufacturer Daimler AG. The brand is used for luxury
automobiles, buses, coaches and trucks. The headquarters of Mercedes-Benz
is in Germany.
• The name first appeared in 1926 under Daimler-Benz
• Mercedes-Benz's slogan is “The best or nothing".
• Mercedes-Benz is part of the "German Big 3" luxury automakers, along with
Audi and BMW, which are the best selling luxury automakers in the world
Concept of MARKETING MIX
The marketing mix refers to the set of actions, or tactics, that a
company uses to promote its brand or product in the market.
Marketing Mix By MERCEDES
The marketing mix of Mercedes Benz shows what a fantastic company
Mercedes is, and how, as per Business Week Magazine, it is the top
most recognized global automobile brands. This high profile success is
not an accident but hard work, patience and excellent application of
effective marketing strategy all rolled into one.
• Product is the strongest P in the marketing mix of
Mercedes Benz. Mercedes remain as one of the leading
brands in the Indian market, that too for more than 50
• The company currently assembles its models — S-Class,
E-Class, C-Class and the ML-Class while other models,
including GL-Class, CLS-Class and SLK-Class are fully
• It has as many as 14 car models currently ranging from INR 21,49,000 to
• Mercedes is leaving no stone unturned to tap Indian market in premium
• the company deals in a niche segment where the customer is more concerned
with the value they are getting on the product more than anything else is.
• Online advertising
• Social media
• Establishing excellent customer service at its point of sales
• Television advertising
• Print media
• The company distributes its product through a broad network of dealers
throughout the world.
• The choose a place where the specific class of people often visit
• The company intends to change the perception of the brand and reposition it
so that it is more appealing to younger generation.
• They are also sending out the message that they are more approachable
than ever before.
• Mercedes-Benz India currently has 69 outlets across 38 Cities in India,
which is the densest network among any luxury car maker in India.
• Mercedes-Benz also inaugurated in 2014 three AMG performance Centres
(APC) in Delhi, Bangalore & Mumbai. These APCs provide an exclusive
AMG brand experience to the customers and enthusiasts.
• The final of marketing mix is people develop the habit of thing in terms of people inside
and outside of your business who are responsible for every element of your sales,
marketing strategies and activities.
• There are almost 1 lac. Employees involved in the company.
• Karl Benz and Gottlieb Daimler are the key persons and founder of Mercedes benz.
• Dieter Zetsche is the chairman of the company
• Mercedes Benz is synonymous