34. Yet, The Odds That a Panel Would
'Randomly' Be All Men Are Astronomical
• One mathematician’s formula suggests that all-male lineups don’t “just
happen,” despite what conference organizers might claim.
63. ● Divert the conversation and revisit privately
● Appeal to participant values
● Share why it matters to you
● Ask the speaker to see from another view
Ways bystanders take action
Point it out
This material is adapted from the Ada Initiative and may be used in accordance with the Ada Initiative's license. In the event of conflict between the re:Work terms and the Ada Initiative's license, the Ada Initiative's license will apply.
Change your company culture