legal protection enacted by
governments, giving original
creators exclusive rights to
their work, for a limited
amount of time.
• Every work like novel , audio , picture and
video must put the copyright protection.
• everything that is not protected by copyright.
("The meaning of," 1996)
• We can take the work and use it because it’s
not protect by a copyright .
• If someone wants to use a copyrighted work
must weigh four factors. ( , 2011)
• We can use but it’s refers how much of the
work you can copy.
( , 2011)
The meaning of "in the public domain." . (1996, feb 16). Retrieved from
Margaret , R. (2005, sep ). fair use. Retrieved from
, (2011, jan 28). Copyright and fair use in the umuc online or face-to-face classroom . Retrieved