Nuberg Heavy Fabrication Division (HFD) is part of India's premier EPC company, Nuberg Engineering Limited. With a team of over 300+ engineering professionals and 115000 sqm state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Gujarat, India, Nuberg HFD is an expert in end to end designing, engineering, manufacturing / fabrication and commissioning of heavy process equipment such as Pressure Vessels, Reactors, Absorbers, Columns, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Towers, Tanks etc.
Our technological strength backed with sophisticated manufacturing help us in delivering quality products in accordance with highest international standards of excellence.
Esteemed list of customers include General Electric (GE), Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation (MCC), Gujarat Narmada Fertilizer Corporation (GNFC), Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO), Engineers India Limited (EIL), Oil & Natural Gas Limited (ONGC), Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Gas Authority of India Limited (GAIL), Fluor, Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL), Bharat Petrolium Corporation Limited (BPCL) and Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), etc.
Nuberg HFD ADVANTAGE
- Experience on wide range of metallurgy (Ferrous and Non Ferrous Carbon Steel, Ferritic Clad Steel, Special Alloys to Exotic Steel).
- Handling capacity of 150 tonne and metal thickness up to 300 mm.
- Wide product range that include Reactors & Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers,Tanks and Columns.
- Well equipped, 115000 sqm state-of-the-art fabrication shop with in house design, engineering and fabrication / manufacturing team.
- ASME, U, S and NB R stamp accreditation. Have supplied equipment to global clients in more than 36 countries.
- Global engineering standards compliance in Design, Engineering, Fabrication / Manufacturing and Commissioning.