Take your company events to the next level with a
little help from the CEO of all confections - Chocolate!
Chocolate is universally loved.
What if we could leverage this affinity for
chocolate to do something productive, such
• Learning a new skill
• Networking with clients and associates
• Improving office productivity
• Rewarding achievement
• Giving back to society
Our chocolate appreciation sessions make it
all possible. Let’s find out how.
Art Chocolat is a India’s premier chocolate training academy offering courses in
chocolate making, chocolate packaging, and chocolate presentation for amateurs
• Food is a great way of bringing people together and the shared indulgence
of chocolate will make networking a breeze, as professionals connect over
chocolate bonbons and truffles.
• There are multiple theme options for your event and the a wide selection of
premium treats on offer depending on whether you prefer a casual, fun
session or a serious one on the subtleties of chocolate making and tasting.
• The format of our events is non-intrusive and allows guests to interact with
each other without interruption. They may hold a conversation and move
around easily between customizing and sampling chocolates, getting
involved in anything as and when they like. This casual atmosphere
creates optimum opportunities for attendees to make new connections,
and have a fabulous time!
Getting to know people is easy when you’re
enjoying an array of delicious gourmet
• If you’re looking for a unique idea for your next corporate team building
event, try our Chocolate Challenge, an effective way to get teams working
together as they rise to the occasion and are rewarded with copious
amounts of chocolate!
• Teams are assigned chocolate making tasks which can only be completed
when they work together as a group. Their creativity, imagination,
teamwork, planning, and timeliness are all put to the test.
• Participants come out with an enriching experience, where they have
gained knowledge about chocolate, all the while learning to elevate their
professional conduct in the workplace. By organizing such an event the
company is investing in its human resources, improving employee morale,
resulting in an increase in office productivity .
Our innovative group chocolate making
sessions inspire teamwork, camaraderie,
• Chocolate making is an enjoyable and relaxing experience, perfect to
unwind after the days of meeting and grind for a project deadline. Want to
know the best part about our workshops? Everyone gets to keep the
chocolates that they make!
• Reward your employees, staff, company executives as well as their
families and friends, commemorate a company milestone, celebrate
festivals , or mark the end of the year with a fun and interactive chocolate
making session, where the celebratory gifts are the chocolates that the
participants make for themselves!
• Organize a special employee kids chocolate making session for Children’s
Day, Halloween, or Christmas to tell your valued workers that their families
are just as important to the company as they are.
Say thank you to staff, clients, and referral
sources by gifting them, not a “thing”, but
an “experience” to last a lifetime!
• Chocolate making is a low-investment, high profit business that can easily
be run from home. With the chocolate industry in India expanding at a
phenomenal rate, this artisan skill is very high in demand. A single-day
workshop could open unprecedented doors of opportunities, employment
and empowerment for low-income families.
• Sponsor a kids workshop at a local school where they spend an activity
period learning about their favorite chocolate treats while making and
decorating a few to take back home.
• Simply donate chocolates made by your office staff to the poor. Everyone
deserves a bar of chocolate!
A bar of chocolate can light up those young
faces and empower the underprivileged
with entrepreneurial skills.